Bourjois Vernis anti-choc

4.5

on 11/23/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the very pale pink sort of colour. It's my go-to for everyday sort of nails because it's subtle, easily dries and doesn't chip too easily.
The pale pink colour looks really nice and somewhat transparent with the two coats I use.

on 7/28/2012 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Lovely selection of colours (I have a blood red and a fuchsia) and very good quality of polish too. One coat is enough to give you a good opaque colour, I generally put one coat on my fingernails and two on my toes. It's really glossy too but it certainly doesn't last 10days like it says on the bottle...but maybe that's just me coz I treat my hands rough, what with house work and two little boys. The one thing that I dislike about this is the silly slanted brush...I really prefer the fan shaped brush of the 1second polish from Bourjois. This slanted brush makes it difficult to do toe nails neatly. But like I said, these are really good polishes, comparable to OPI but priced almost half and I will surely buy other colours in this.

on 2/14/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Bit expensive for me here in Australia but Priceline was having a 20% off sale so it was good. It applies nicely with 2 coats and has a subtle shimmer. Pretty nice, I really love the packaging, I just wish there were more colours!

on 2/27/2004 10:28:00 AM

Have this in two shades. Good staying power and pretty affordable S$10.90. Would definately try other colours.

on 5/8/2003 2:38:00 AM

This is the best nail polish I have ever used! It doesn't chip or "bubble" like most polishes do on me...The colors are beautiful and it dries realitively fast....Definately try this!

on 2/20/2003 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The best nail polish I've ever had, and the cheapest too! I have nr. 60 Perle, which is very nice shimmering light pink, very sophisticated. Great for any ocasion, extremely longlasting and the brush is just perfect - application is so easy. I really tried a lot high- and low-end ones and Bourjois nailpolishes are simply the best (and cheapest).

Popular Polishes