October 22, 2014 | 890 users online

Lip Liners - NARS - Amazon

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by violas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect lip liner for all of your blue based red lipsticks. I've used it with no problems with my purple based lipsticks as it blends well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazon is a deep burgundy shade that pairs beautifully with one of my favorite NARS lipsticks, Afghan Red. I purchased it when I bought Afghan Red on the NARS website because it was automatically recommended when I put the lipstick in my bag. I can see this Amazon going well with deep ruby lips. It's a beautiful shade and I'm looking forward to wearing it this Fall. I applies very precisely and I don't find it drying nor moisturizing. A very good product, overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 9:46:00 AM More reviews by skwpt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

NARS lipliner pencil in Amazon has been one of my go-to liners (including NARS Borneo) for almost 10 years. This color is advertised as a cool brick red, but it looks more neutral on my rosy-pigmented lips (fair, neutral/cool MAC NW15 skin), neither too blue nor too orange, with just a hint of brown. I use it less often as a liner than an all-over color, but make no mistake -- this liner is highly pigmented and definitely RED. Worn all day, my lips never feel dry, and anything I put on top stays in place without feathering -- usually just lip balm because I like this color so much on its own, and sadly, NARS doesn't make an Amazon lipstick.

I was heartbroken when NARS discontinued Mongolian Red and Kink lipsticks, but I still have the Amazon lip liner. (BTW, Amazon looks amazing filled in under Mongolian Red. The cool brick red combined with a warm brick red make for the most beautiful red lips.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 10:24:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is an excellent liner for deep, ruby lips. It's a very intense dark reddish-burgundy shade, with almost a hint of brown. The consistency is firm, which is good for more precise work. It does have a tendency to be a little drying though- but the color's fab, so I put up with it. :p