October 23, 2014 | 1026 users online

Toners - Christian Dior - Purifying Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2007 1:06:00 PM More reviews by TearzKim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was a very so-so product. Not at all worth the price, and I dont think it even deserves to be a 'Dior' product! Before receiving a very generous sample of this from another swapper, I had always used Proactiv toner. This did wonders for zapping away zits fast, as well as getting rid of my flaky areas and making my face smooth for foundation. When I began using Dior Purifying Cleanser, my zits stayed alllllot longer and my complexion was overall less radiant and "moisturized". I also cant stand the heavy perfumed scent! I use a toner to cleanse and smoothe my face..what in the world does perfume have to do with that?! It did its job as a toner, but it is extremely average, if not below. On a good note, I do love the packaging better than Proactiv's because the Dior bottle seems to be easier to dispense a controlled amount, whereas sometimes I squirt too much Proactiv out and then it dries up crusty on my face. =/

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2004 8:11:00 PM More reviews by zero347

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the worst toners I have ever tried. The scent is really strong like men's cologne and it really dried my face out. Needless to say this one went back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Sablois

YUM! This has been my favorite toner for about 3 years now. It just works so well... and it leaves my oily skin feeling VERY fresh without stripping the skin too much. I love the scent too ... I know fragrance shouldn't be a HUGE factor with skincare, but... hey! It's going on my FACE! I'd like it to smell pleasant. Wonderful Product-- one which I buy over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2003 7:00:00 PM More reviews by tiffy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Compared to CD's softening lotion, this one works just as well. It leaves a refreshing, cleansed feeling upon application and didn't dry out my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 6:49:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I found this a little too 'clarifying' for my skin- it's much better for oily skin types, and the alcohol stings my skin a bit. For girls with oily skin, this is probably great for controling shine. I use it on my t-zone, and it works well.