April 20, 2014 | 1545 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Christian Dior - Duo-Phase Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by berdil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it makes my eyes hurt bad

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

PROS
removes everything (but beware I don't use mascara)
gentle
quick- 10 seconds
passive- hold the cotton pad to your eye- no rubbing needed
non drying
non stingy

CONS
spendy
rather spendy
quite spendy really

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i always need bi phase eye makeup remover to take off the stubborn lancome hypnose drama waterproof mascara and this works just as well as the lancome bi facil and chanel gentle bi phase remover but doesnt leave such an oily residue and it is most equivalent to YSL instant eye makeup remover..the bi phase one. although i have enjoyed using this up, i will not repurchase due to the price. i will try out the sonia kashuk one next since i have heard good thing about it and it is 1/3rd of the cost compared to this one, the chanel and ysl!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by pink_rosies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and loved it. I've heard others have had issues with their eyes burning and etc so I would say if you tried this but had that issue try Talika's Lash Conditioning cleanser. That's what I use now. It's in the same price range and the two work just as gently as the other.

I was in Sephora when I tried this as I kept playing with all their eye makeup and each time I had to remove it I looked forward to it with this - it was so soothing and easy. You don't have to tug just gently wipe with a cotton ball. Save your lashes and your delicate eye skin. Invest in a good EMU remover!

Going forward if I don't want to order online the Talika, I may buy this at lovely Sephora :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Eye makeup remover is the most important thing we use on our eyes, far more so than shadow etc. Finding one that removes makeup gently is a must and this is the BEST. Amazingly gentle and removes everything quickly and without damaging the delicate skin around the eyes.
Superb ...expensive but worth the expense as your eyes will love you for it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I received a free sample size of this from Sephora. It removes all of my eye makeup very well but it makes my eyes hurt so bad and itch. I dumped it down the drain. I will stay with my Take the Day Off makeup remover from Clinique.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by danimaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this eye make-up remover. Takes of everything. Had to give it up though because it gave me a eyelid rash :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had a sample of this not too long ago and I must say I was not really impressed by it. It was too oily and I had to take quite a lot to take away such a simple thing as mascara, eyeliner and some eyeshadow. Do not know the price of it but would guess that it is not worth itīs price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by MsGoddessintraining

I have been using oil to remove my eyemakeup for years and decided to try something better.

With the Duo Phase I found it! What a gem of a remover. It takes off my waterproof liner and mascara perfectly, leaving no residue that I wake to either on my pillow or on my face the next morning.

The price is over $60 in Australia but I was able to get it on Strawberrynet for just over $30. Still superexpensive for eyemakeup remover but it is an absolutely fabulous product.

If anyone has discovered something much cheaper that works the same way I would love to know about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mareniny74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye makeup remover- I just hold a cotton ball with the remover for about 10 seconds and all the makeup melts right off! It may be a bit oily, but it cleanses super well.