August 1, 2014 | 953 users online

Lotions/ Creams - H2O - Milk Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by lovelyundefined86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have always been a fan of H2O products and their Milk line does not disappoint. I moved from CA to Las Vegas and the weather/climate change took a major toll on my skin. (dry heat + "dry" water = dry skin) Before this lotion I was using Lubriderm and when I switched to this lotion, my skin immediately bounced back to perfection. The scent is light and calming--perfect for bedtime. It's normally $10USD for a 8.5 fl.oz bottle but I was lucky enough to purchase this product for 75% off during a store closing sale so don't give up! You might just find a matching deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I bought this at the mall in a package that was on sale, and I really like this stuff. I used it for a few days and it made my skin soft, but I think I'll save this for the summer, since my skin tends to get much drier in the winter. But it smells great and the packaging is adorable.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by acee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very dry and itchy skin esp in winter time. I started to use this last winter and I think it helps in preventing my skin from breaking out in rashes from the cold. Quite moisturizing and the packaging is hygienic too. I'm on my third bottle and I still like it. Try getting it when they have a sale on the milk products cuz the price is a lot better at 10 dollars each.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Sky035

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Clean, mild scent that is perfect to be worn under perfume or at bedtime. It easily absorbs into the skin, as other reviewers have said. I bought this lotion in the large size with the pump. I paid $35 Cdn at Sears, but this lotion will last me an entire year. Compared to what's on the market right now, I believe that this is a great value for the quality of product and it may become my HG body lotion for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 1:31:00 AM More reviews by talexs

Another great product from H20. Lately I have been realy into light scents and this lotion doesn't disappoint. Easily absorbed lotion that leaves your skin softly scented- really couldn't ask for more

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kylesgirl407

This is a wonderful lotion. Very light and pleasant smell. It smells so fresh and clean. Absorbs very quickly and leaves skin silky smooth. A little expensive but great packaging and awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2007 3:34:00 AM More reviews by mautan17

i see no changes. but i feel very very good whenever i apply dut to wonderful milk scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2006 9:12:00 AM More reviews by angelclover

Milk lotion has a light creamy almost warm/sweet smell. It doesn't smell of heavy vanilla or strong perfume- at least not to my pregnant nose. I liked to so much that I ordered a second bottle- before my first was half empty. It absorbs quickly and is light enough to use on dry areas during the summer. I've been using it to help with my legs and belly- they get driest first. I know that if it gets any colder I will need to add a dry oil or heavy body butter to the mix- but in the meantime H2o+ has done a good job on making this a general purpose lotion that should help most skin types with general and minor dryness issues.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2006 4:25:00 AM More reviews by ilec

Got this as a bonus along with the shower gel. Nasty smell. I also bought the milk hand and nail cream, I choose to buy these only coz of their tempting gift with purchase. From now on, I will no longer care abt those gift with purchases. The fragrance of this is way too strong for my liking, its a bit too thick and its hard to squeeze out of the bottle. The price for this brand is ridiculous for the quality too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by needs_a_makeup_fix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I first smelled the Milk line I absolutely fell in love with the fragrance & purchased the lotion & shower gel, as well as everything else in the line for my mom. Too bad I'm not as dedicated to my bodycare as I am when it comes to my face, so I've had this thing sitting in my washroom cabinet for years. I bring it out on the rare occasion I shave my legs (total waxer) & am always amazed at how smooth my legs feel afterwards. It has a light texture & isn't sticky. And I still absolutely love the smell which lasts most of the day.