July 30, 2014 | 1157 users online

Shampoo - H2O - Milk Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Electraheart

Wow, I was genuinely surprised. I have color-treated, bleached, unloved, abused hair.... & just recently lost some of it to bleach processing. I do a conditioning treatment at least every other day & I hardly ever use shampoo because it strips too much from my hair. I had heard about this shampoo & decided to give it a try. And I am glad I did ! It's honestly amazing, when its in my hair it has like a smoothing effect&its soooooo soft & shiny when I rinse it out. Everything about is amazing, it's just a shame that the Milk Conditioner doesn't follow in its footsteps too well. The conditioner is alrightt though, but not too good. Either way, I would recommend both the shampoo & conditioner !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by sara942

Found this at TJ Max for $6. The bottle is cute but hard to squeeze. The lather is so-so (but I don't really care about that). The scent is gorgeous--a clean, milky floral scent, if that makes any sense--and lingers into the next day. makes my hair feel smoother and less tangled in the shower, and gives it great shine and softness once dry. I've only used it twice on my thick, dry, naturally wavy hair, but both times it came out so smooth, soft and shiny. I use it with the milk conditioner and so far so good. Will update if it starts irritating my scalp or stripping my hair, but for now, I'm in love!

update: 4 months later, I'm still in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by SZQueue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this shampoo because of the cute bottle but I'm buying it again and again because it is simply a great product. Lovely, milky-floral fragrance that doesn't follow you around all day and the stuff cleans without stripping dry hair. The lather feels amazing- very silky feel on the hand and I get the sense it's detangling. Great product. As for the cute bottle, the fragile cap is annoying and the bottle is a bit hard to squeeze.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2008 1:29:00 AM More reviews by junerose000

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the range of fragrances that H2O has, and MILK is another one of my favorites. The shampoo lathers quite well, and smells wonderful. Unfortunately, the smell doesn't last once the suds are rinsed out. I find that the shampoo leaves my hair squeaky clean, so I use it once a week as a clarifying shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by AL10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

H20 shampoos can be a little pricey, but their worth it. Take it from a girl who knows her haircare products. The milk shampoo is great for anyone with dried out, frizzy, damaged hair. And a little goes a long way too. I tried a free sample of the H20 shampoo while on vacation and fell in love. I personally have super thick long blonde hair. It's easy, for it to get weighed down, greasy and tangled. If your looking to try another H20 product to try, I also recomend the Mint Ice shampoo- which is what I ended up buying when I got home, it gives my hair shine volume and best of all, tangle free hair. No more conditioner! Just beautiful hair that I constantly get complimented on. Another plus to H20 products are the simple natural ingredients that their made with. No more wondering if blue lake 60, is going to damage your hair more than you've already wreaked it. I personally love H20 products, and recomend them to anyone on the helpless quest for the perfect hair care product. Healthy beautiful hair never felt, or smelled this great!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2005 1:14:00 AM More reviews by j_bella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's an average product. The packaging is cute, but for an ridiculous amount of money. I borrowed it from a friend and tried it out 3 consecutive times. Didn't feel or see a big or noticeable difference from most other shampoos. The scent, i honestly did not smell anything distinctive.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2005 3:01:00 AM More reviews by pinkkunome

It made my hair feel really soft but it was kinda expensive... I bought this as a set from a christmas promotion so I saved a bit of money.. but buying this w/ the other things from this line would be a lil expensive... I loved the smell though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Jaxappella

This smells amazing and makes my hair feel clean without feeling stripped. It makes my hair smell wonderful and feel very healthy. I wondered if the whole milk thing was a myth until I used this. Now i'm a believer!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2004 7:38:00 AM More reviews by shineenihs

My mother gave me a small bottle of this a while ago. It does it job well. My hair feels really clean afterwards. I use clay on my hair, and not many shampoo gets rid of it after one wash. (I remember giving a bottle of Salon Selective away because I can still feel they clay in my hair after two washes) It's also one of the best smell shampoo I've used.....but it's a bit too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by g00sie

I LOVE IT !!! Although this might seems like stripping everything off my hair and makin' it really dry ...... but if you use the Milk Conditioner after it ... It will make your hair SILKY SMOOTH !! My only problem with this is that it is a bit too $$$$$ ...... but it's totally worth every penny of my money !!!