Victoria's Secret Draw me a Line Lip Pencil in Ginger Snap (#20)

on 3/16/2010 8:37:00 PM

Love this! I haven't tried V.S. products in long time.I wanted a change from using M.A.C. so much~Would definitely purchase again!

Such a pretty hard-to-go-wrong colour, I think. I'm not a fan of bright or harsh lipliners, and this just subtly edges my Elizabeth Arden Honey Glaze gloss, which I adore. The consistancy screams silicone is so smooth and creamy. My only objection, really, is that it hurts a little to see that little bit of product get wasted every time I sharpen it...

on 10/1/2003 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

VS makes some of the nicest lip liners. Super smooth and creamy. Glide on effortlessly. Ginger Snap is a beautiful deep brown with a slight touch of purple to it and a little glisten to it. Very pretty but not too cool. It is for darker shades of lipstick though.

on 5/11/2003 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I do love this shade. It's a brown/nude with slight plum undertones to it. Great for your darker shades of lipsticks/glosses! I prefer the twist up pencils though.

on 3/31/2003 3:48:00 PM

Love this liner! The color goes with everything, depending on the gloss I wear it with. It goes on smooth, very easy to apply and lasts long. The only hassle is that you have to sharpen it all the time and can only use the VS sharpener. Aside from that, the most versatile lipliner I've found so far. I will definately buy it again; I am already on my fourth pencil

on 2/19/2003 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Very flattering color on most skin tones, and stays in place!! Only bad thing is it has to be sharpened, but I think V.S. redoing their pencils into the self-sharpening kind

Popular Lip Liners