September 3, 2014 | 1512 users online

Hair - Alterna - Enzymetherapy shampoo and conditioner for dry hair

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2003 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lady_wray

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree 100% with Julie in the review below. I just posted pretty much the same thing for the restructurizing cond and hemp seed shine poo. Stripping, crappy, the worst! I even said Suave is better in my other Alterna review!
CRAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2003 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Malissia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff ROCKS!!! I had a TERRIFIC experience using this for the first time today. My hair is back to its normal self again thanks to this shampoo and conditioner and trust me, I've tried everything. I looooooove how soft and smooth this makes my hair not to mention the great fragrance it has. It lathers up real nice in the shower too and after I conditioned my hair and rinsed it was so slippery swingy soft when wet that I knew it was working well. Normally, my head feels a bit stiff after most conditioners, not this one though. Must be something about the Hemp because its awesome. This will be my HOLY GRAIL shampoo and conditioner for now on. If you have heavily bleached hair like me, you will be amazed that this stuff brings back your shine and makes your hair feel so soft. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2001 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The bottles are pretty and they smell like skittles, and those are the only things going for this stuff! They don't moisturize, they stripped my hair and made it feel like crap, and for 20.00 for shampoo and 24.00 for conditioner, they are a total ripoff! Do yourself a favor and stay far away! Heck, suave does a better job at 99 cents that this stuff does!