September 21, 2014 | 1166 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - BeautifyingBlush in 03 - Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by savyy

This is my favorite powder blush. Its stays on all day, blends nicely and perfectly pigmented. It's kind of matte but not powdery or dry looking. I keep trying different high-end brands but always go back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by TrainedDreamer

I paid only $8.99 at my local Target for this & am very impressed. Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in 03 Pink is a beautiful light pink. I didn't detect any blue nor peach undertones so I guess it'd go in the neutral category. It looks natural on me, & that's a rare find for my NC10 (super pale) skin.

I expected this blush to be mediocre but it's been higher quality than any of my MAC blushes. 03 Pink is very pigmented & easy to work with. It glides onto the skin with ease, no patches.

I will repurchase, & I want one of Sonia Kashuk's Beautifying Blushes in each shade now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by megs12582

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this blush... this is the third time I've repurchased this product.. my favorite by far. love, love, love this blush. When i want a deeper color i use my "danty"-by Mac.. but i prefer Sonia Kashuk Pink over danty :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Blush is so tough for me and the others I've reviewed that I thought I liked, really don't work so well for me. They all just go from one extreme to the other....and don't look natural. I tried this and was so very surprised at how well it really work for me. I didn't realize a blush could look so natural on my skin. I have to have a little more blue in blush (versus a peach like most people), and most blushes that have a little blue, go too far. This wouldn't be considered blue to most people, but it's not the peachy color of most blushes. It has just a nice soft pink that isn't chalky or too light or too bright. It's just a nice glow that works for someone who needs something very neutral and doesn't want a "brown" blush. I really love it. The first week or two I used it, it was pretty "dusty" and dry. But it settled and I don't find it dry at all now. I really love it.

Update: They changed the packaging, and in doing so, perhaps changed the color scheme of this - and I haven't been able to find one that's even similar in color to the one I have. But this line is absolutely horrible when it comes to quality control and the range of color from pan to pan is pitiful. Unfortunately, I cannot find any blush, with any line, that works for me, so I'll probably send what's left of the one I have, to Three Custom Color and have them match it. Ugh...it should not be this hard.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 7:41:00 PM More reviews by notagoodidea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good stuff! No great chunks of glitter to scrape off my cheeks. Is matte but not heavy or chalky and lasts all day. I also bought the long handled SK blush brush. Very good stuff!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 3:38:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pink is a surprisingly neutral light pink color. It's one of the few pink blushes that I've liked on my pale, warm skintone! (I usually look best in peaches or peachy-pinks.) It was one of my favorites before I switched to mineral makeup!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 11:56:00 AM More reviews by beetee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm always after a natural looking blush and this one really fits the bill. The colour is more of a nude pink on me and looks unbelievably natural. I'd go as far to say that it's probably the best blush I've ever used for my colouring. I don't want a blush that you notice just a light flush of colour and that's what you get with this. The texture is great and its not at all chalky or dry looking but has a lovely translucent finish that wears well. All this for just over 10 bucks? Bargain!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by fuimlola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush looks really soft and pretty in the case, but that's precisely the problem. It's so soft and light that it barely shows on my medium asian, skin tone. I had to layer it quite a few times in order for it to finally achieved a very, very soft pink. It looked nice but it only lasted 2 hours tops. Wore off really quickly. I think this would be a great choice for someone with really light skin. It comes with a cute little brush and a small mirror in the case. Not really useful, but cute nonetheless. For me, had to use a lot of it and it didn't even last. Would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2006 6:25:00 PM More reviews by jamejame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is a staple in my makeup kit. I'm very fair and this is a beautiful sheer color that is understated and natural. Not just pink, but more dusky pink. Blends well, not spotty. Just a really good product at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by cosmetics4sale

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just purchased the pink 03 blush yesterday. Gorgeous. It's actually a brownish pink. They really should call it something else because alot of people will be discouraged to buy it if it just says Pink... Anyway, I love this line of cosmetics and will keep on buying! I did like the old packaging better with the slim silver compact and full mirror whereas now they've updated it to show the color of blush through the compact. The other way looked much better and much more expensive.