November 24, 2014 | 1373 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by cathekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ths is a review for the white handled version. I was looking for a Bobbi Brown creamy blending brush dupe, and this is a good dupe. I really like it for the under eye area. For the under eye area, I don't like brushes that are too small in width. This one is perfect, and has never shed in all the times washed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by SIPEDRO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Perfect size for me. I love it. Works as well as any other expensive brush. I'm going to try the other multi-purpose brush from Sonia since I see so many great reviews here. I have the white handle version. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like the previous reviewer, I have the white handled version of this brush (mine has orange toned bristles similar to MAC's 242 or 195, rather than the brown bristles of the one shown above), purchased when I was last in the US. This bush is SO good and such a bargain, compared to the MAC 194 concealer brush I got which cost almost 3 times as much and which is useless. This brush does a good job of applying cream concealer to my under-eye area and it is also excellent for applying MAC Paint Pots or, I would guess, any other cream shadows. Definitely great value for money in this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the white handle concealer brush. I am in love with it for applying creamy undereye concealer. Perfect firmness and hasn't shed. Will repurchase if I lose it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the "studio" line of these brushes. This brush possesses short, firm and dense fibers that apply concealer just right. It also works well if you're in a pinch and need an eyeshadow brush for the lids- just pat gently. I have never seen this brush shed and I use it all the time and wash it frequently.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by LexiLovesCheer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is overall a really nice brush. The britles are nice and firm, but don't hurt, and are still soft. It really applies my MAC concealer quite well. And I haven't had fallout from washing ever night!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

I have the white-handled concealer brush from Sonia Kashuk's regular brush collection. In general, I find that it's a good concealer brush that does the job. Also good for applying eyeshadow primer. At $5.99 a piece, I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by iamjess03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this but in the white handle and it is my favorite concealer brush. It packs the makeup in the brush so good and applies it great. I have had no problems with the hairs falling out or taking a different shape.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by dudeewtfzoe

I am very pleased with this product, but for the wrong reason. I have actually been using it to smudge out eyeliner! I know, completely beating the purpose. But for all of those who don't like this for concealer- try it for a thick dramatic gel liner, or to smudge out harsh edges! I used it for concealing a while ago, and thought it was just average. I like the curves on the handle, and it is very easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by a2makeup

I love this brush. The curves are amazing and the it never sheds. However, I use this as an eyeshadow brush. It is perfect! So soft and amazing. Definitely reccomend.