Dior Remember Me

3.2

on 3/8/2011 4:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This definately isn't my favorite perfume and didn't buy it for myself but I like to wear it for daily use. It's pretty and feminine unlike the spicy, sensual scents I normally love. I rarely like really floral scents but it's a light, powdery floral which I can handle. Lots of reviews characterize it as being heavy on the violet scent but the scent that I smell most is lily of the valley. Very much a springtime scent. But I find it doesn't have much staying power. When I run out of it I'm not going to purchase it again.

on 9/14/2006 4:35:00 AM

I got this as a gift when i was in College - honestly I don't even remember what it smelt like. I used it all - but I don't think I was a big fan of it that's why I don't even miss it!!! Although, I am a big big big fan of Christian Dior's J'ADORE. hmm yummy@@@

on 4/25/2005 4:31:00 PM

Love it for its name.Remember Me...A friend of mine told me some stories about her boyfriend who was never a fan of perfumes, bought her this bottle.Really touched so I searched for this so-hard-to-find limited edition.The bottle is exactly the same as Forever and Ever, just that it's blue.It's not so floral as Forever and Ever,but it also fades away quicklier.It's so light that people will actually think it's your natural scent!
Will repurchase it if I can find another bottle!

on 4/7/2005 5:11:00 PM

This is not my usual type of scent, but I like it.
It's one of the better Dior limited editions - the more recent ones seem very nondescript to me.
This is basically composed of white florals, some green notes, and a bit of violet that is noticeable.
I like it because it's not overly sweet or floral, and can be worn in warm weather - not overpowering.
It's feminine without being overly heavy or sexy.
Good for professional situations.
You will smell good and feminine but not too sexy or over the top.

on 4/7/2005 12:42:00 PM

Tried Remember Me when it was first launched to see what all the fuss was about, but to me its scent is reminiscent of cheap bathroom air freshener. Yuck! It's one of my least favourite Dior fragrances.

on 11/10/2004 7:41:00 PM

This EDT reminds me of morning walks in quiet forests in early spring. It is extremely fresh, not at all fruity, all you get is the clean and crisp white flowers and violets, and a hint of green smell (iris and leaves). I've used up two bottles already, and many friends of mine are addicted to it. They complain when I use other perfumes!

on 6/12/2004 8:50:00 AM

I'm not a fan of this fragrance because i don't like forget me nots or violets... but i loved the bottle. I'm a forever and ever girl.. fresh and vibrant scents so maybe this is for the girls that like really classic and old school floral scents, which are unique in todays world.

on 3/2/2004 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Packaging was kinda plain, just a soft blue-green matte finish to a square bottle...boring! The box it came in was much better! LOL I am a violet lover, so I really enjoyed this fragrance....VERY hard to come by as it is a L.E., but I live close to San Diego, so I just run down there, take a trolly to the boarder, hop a bus over to Tiajuana & hit the perfumeries down there & shop for the best deal. It is medium to light in intensity, lasts all day, isn't overpowering or too heady. It is light n fluffy, wearable all year 'round, has a nice floral background for the depth of the violets. I have gotten a few compliments, not a ton. Hubby likes it on me for daily "to the office" type wear, for which it is perfect...won't bother your co-workers (all of mine are men, so that is no biggie! They all say it smells real nice) won't preceed your arrival or linger long after your departure & hasn't changed on my skin or on my few girl friends who've tried it & agreed it is nice, light & not overpowering. Definately is not a "I am soooo sexy, baybee!" or a wear to the club & be a man-magnet scent! But overall, very nice, clean floral for everyday use.

on 1/27/2004 2:31:00 AM

I really like this perfume. I purchased it as a two for one deal with "Forever and Ever", so the price was quite good. Its a good perfume to wear if you just want to smell 'nice'. It won't really get you noticed, its not really a man magnet, although my boyfriend says its 'pretty'. I like the bottle, mint green, basic design, although when you spray it, it does come out a bit too fast.

on 6/26/2003 9:45:00 AM

This is one of my favorite perfumes! it's a floral scent, and doesn't get too heavy. I can wear it in the summer and winter.

Popular Fragrances