I'm absolutely in love with this product! It smells exactly like traditional Greek rice pudding! This lotion is soft and easily absorbing and the scent stays on for hours. Quite a sufficient amount of product for the price paid.
I think that this has been discontinued, and if it's true, then I'm really sad about it! I found my bottle at Winners, and often that means that the product has been phased out. The scent is a very sensual gourmand! The texture is on the runny side, yet it's quite moisturizing; it's great for the summer and even autumn (plus the scent is fitting!).
This is not representative of Korres products. For me it was a dissapointment. The smell was a bit chemical and did not stay on the skin. Not at all a moisturising body lotion. The pump clumps so easily because the product sets in it.
I really like the texture of korres body lotions. Because of the starch they leave a powdery finish that feels very clean - especially in summer. If you live in a humid tropic climate you are going to love ths. I should confess though that it is not very effective for the very dry parts of the body that need extended hydration (eg the heels). The smell is very lovely -woody cinnamon vanilla- and also very potent, but not cloying because it has a certain spiciness. I would not rebuy it in the near future because I want to try the new coconut body milk from korres, but i can picture my self missing it after a certain period of time.
Vanilla Cinnamon Body Milk - Perfect fragrance for fall, spicy, warm, gourmand scent. Not a thick lotion.
Love this lotion! While it's on the light side as far as its consistency goes, it moisturizes my really dry skin quite well and doesn't leave it with a sticky oily feeling like some richer creams can. I absolutely love the yummy warm scent of vanilla and cinnamon making it a perfect winter treat before going to bed after a shower.
I'm not really in love with this scent, but it's nothing to complain about either. It's a refreshing take on the classic cinnamon, not too spicy, and yet has a fruity undertone almost. I don't know how to describe it other than a faint nutmeg. The lasting power is actually really good and leaves my skin very, very tingly! Not sure if that's good or bad, but it does have an effect nonetheless. The texture of the lotion is very watery, and it's very difficult to spread and rub it. This product doesn't soak into my skin well at all. The bottle is also not squeezable so that was a negative. It's ok, but I wouldn't spend money on this again because I'm not sure I'd want to smell or feel like cinnamon all day.
The smell of this lotion is so yummy-
I bought 3 different smells and body milk, and I love them all, but this is the best....
Does anyone carry these besides sephora????
I have used this product on and off in the past, and I'll probably go back to it as soon as I'm through with the try-every-lotion-available phase that I'm going through right now.
- It smells absolutely delicious; I have a thing for cinammon biscuits and it smells exactly like that. It actually makes me crave them desperately. (Although I have met people who hate the smell of cinammon or vanilla.) Probably best for fall/winter because the scent is on the warm side.
- It sinks in smoothly and immidiately - which, from my experience, not a lot of lotions do.
- It leaves behind a silky, "powdery" feeling just like the bottle indicates; it's pretty much the opposite of greasy.
- It moisturises pretty well, although my skin is not very dry, so I suppose if yours is, better go for some cream or butter instead.
- It is supposed to not contain any petroleum extracts; even though they don't really bother me, i guess it's nice to have a break from mineral oil once in a while.
- The pump bottle just won't let you use up every drop of the product, which I find quite annoying. If I'm happy with the stuff, I'll want to use all of it before I'm out to buy it again.
- I understand that, depending on the country you buy this, it can get a little pricy; however where I live (Greece) it's not (about €9).
All in all this is one of the nicest lotions I've tried; and I have tried many. Would definitely recommend it.
Outstanding. Very nice original scent, I love the warmness of the Vanilla and the touch of woodiness that is imparted by the cinnamon. I admit it does smell kind of weird initially in the bottle and when you are smelling the tester at the store. But once applied it is absolutely heavenly and the dry down is wonderful. If you have particularly dry skin I don't think this lotion is moisturizing enough but on normal skin types it is fine and should work well in the winter. My only gripe is the price at $21 cnd it is kind of expensive but I'm pretty sure I would buy it over again. Overall I say it is a sophisticated scent that is not foody (which imo a lot of vanilla scents can be).