MAC Pro-Preferred White Softening Lotion

4.7

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysorbate-20, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Porphyra Yezoensis Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Arginine, Tourmaline, Phospholipids , Silk Powder, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Magnesium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Jojoba Wax PEG-120, Esters, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5

on 11/21/2012 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is a very nice toner! I love how you can see on the cotton ball that it takes everything off! Whatever your cleanser doesn't take off this definitely does. This toner does so much more than just take off makeup. It really clears up skin once used regularly. This product didn't break me out even though I am acne-prone however I would say this is more for people with dry skin and can make you look oily but that also depends.

on 10/16/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is more of a toner than a lotion. The actual name of the product is "MAC Lightful Softening Lotion." The light scent does not irritate my skin, and does not make it dry. The toner has a light scent and really does get the oil out of my pores. I use it at least twice a day, and it's great. For $31 for a 5.0 oz bottle, I say that it is a good deal (even though the price is a bit expensive). It's worth every penny, and very fun to use too!

on 2/19/2003 2:32:00 PM

I'm not really sure exactly WHAT to classify this product as, of what exactly it is is supposed to do, but I love the way it makes my skin look! It is not a "lotion" like a hand lotion, but a translucent liquid with opalescent mica in it that needs to be shaken before used. It acts as a toner/clarifier for my skin after I have cleansed it, and the bottle says it is good to "prep" the skin for makeup (I never use foundation, so I don't know). I swab it on with a cotton ball and then follow up with moisturizer. I find that it gives an extra-clean "oomph" to my skin and seems to really even out my skin tone. Never dries me out. It is a little pricey compared to MAC's other products (around $26-$28).