July 23, 2014 | 1123 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - EverFresh Pressed Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Sirenas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update: This product is breaking me out. It also feels a bit heavy as compared to others. I don't know what happened but my skin is just not liking it at all anymore. Found something else that is less heavy and does not break me out and controls the shine for more hours, no glow at all even after a whole day. After something breaks me out its a big No-No, so down from a 4 to a 2
This powder is so smooth and so finely milled you will think its LE until you see its packaging. I wanted a powder to keep my shine at bay and this did wonders. I also didn't want a powder that would be so dry it would cake up and this one does not cake up at all. I don't know why I went to try some other LE powders at Sephora thinking they would do better than this little drugstore powder I bought centuries ago. I eventually started breaking out and the only thing I had change in my makeup routine was my powder so I quickly went to a drugstore and bought this little powder and WOW. My skin cleared up again completely. I haven't found a powder better at doing its job than this one. Just like its name "shine-free," you are left shine-free for the rest of the day. When I have this on for a whole day, my forehead starts to get a little glow, but not oily like other powders. I use medium-beige and its a complete match to my skin since the colors do tend to go on a little whiter than its name. Also the packaging is very cheap-looking but the content inside is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by OutOfLine

My very first powder.... its also probably one of the best I have ever purchased.
Made my face matte without looking cakey.
Touchuped about twice a day wearing it.
Color matched me fine.
Did not break me out.
Packaging sucked...it broke after the first week of usage =[[[
Probably wont re-purchase though, since I'm expirementing with different formulas and brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 2:51:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Loved this powder, but can't find it anywhere now! Always went back to this stuff when my other powders weren't doing their jobs.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by tanner73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only had this product for one day. I bought it in medium beige yesterday because my current powder is too light for my summer tanned skin. This particular shade was 50% off (please don't let them be discontinuing it) so I was pretty happy that I didn't have to pay full price for something I'd only be using for another month or two. I like this powder because it gives full enough coverage so I don't even need foundation of any kind, and it is the exact perfect colour for me right now. It couldn't be any better matched. I applied it this morning at 7am before leaving for work.... by 11am my super incredibly disgusting oily skin still hadn't shown through. I went to the gym with it on, and after sweating up a storm, it still looked good (note to self: wash off prior to working out - don't want clogged pores). I reapplied after my workout (about noon) and it's almost 5pm now and it's still going strong. No discolouration. No melting. No caking. I have a wee bit of an oily "glow" starting but that is so ridiculously minimal compared to what I normally deal with in the oily face department. I am super-duper satisfied. I only gave 4 lippies because of the small teeny almost nothing fact that it still makes me look sort of "powdery" but that could be due to the applicator spongey/pouf thingy...I like applying with a brush better but I haven't tried that yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2005 10:32:00 PM More reviews by milota

My HG powder! I'm a PPP and I have this in Ivory (the Translucent is too pink for me). This has great staying powder and a silky finish!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 7:49:00 AM More reviews by smallNsweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this compact, it's not as ugly as some other ones and although some people have said that it has heavy coverage, I find that the coverage is quite sheer. I have it in translucent fair, my skin is combo and I apply it over my base and throughout the day :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by avidami

Definitely my HG powder. I use it every day after I finish putting on my foundation to keep the shine down. This stuff is great! I'm on about my 4th compact of this, but this last one's mirror broke off, so I've just been using the half w/ the powder in it. Anyway, I really do love this product, and I would recommend it if you have an oily T-zone and don't want that "Overly - fake" powdered look!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2005 6:15:00 PM More reviews by avidami

My HG powder! I really do love this - I'm on my third compact of it! I usually go throught about 2 or 3 new sponges with each compact - that's how long it lasts! I use it every day, and it gets rid of my shine in a snap!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2005 11:22:00 PM More reviews by ashleystar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up when it was on sale at Target for $3.50 - normally I think it runs within the $5 - $6 range, which - for a college student, anyway - is a little pricey.
Even after two days, I've noticed a huge difference. My T-zone gets noticeably oily during my school day, and since I've been using this powder it seems to be behaving better than normal.
I also love the "puff", which is actually more like a pancake version of a makeup sponge; it really spreads the powder smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2005 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Lancome

I use this over my maybelline smooth results foundation to control any shine and oil and I like it, does the job well...it works alot better for me than MAC's Blot powder! I'm very impressed