Cover Girl Gloss Slicks in Whisper

2.9

on 12/14/2003 4:31:00 PM

i hate this stuff it's way to sticky and the color is ugly but the wetslicks in shimmershell is the same color but it's much prettier!

on 6/26/2003 4:35:00 PM

I thought this would be a great color on its own, but its far too light for me to wear without anything underneath. Whisper is a shimmery beige with a hint of pink, very reminicent of the Chanel Whisper Glossimer. This one sort of reminds me of MAC Oyster Girl with a less pinkish/lavendar cast... I hate the scent though, its a plastic-fake one.

on 6/17/2003 12:27:00 PM

I just bought this because I wanted to finally pick up a GlossSlick. I also wanted the Pixie Peach that I've heard so much about, but it was sold out, as per usual. I really just needed one of these for the unique packaging, lol. ;p Anyway, I am extremely disappointed with Whisper. The color is actually really pretty on my pigmented lips: a shimmery light beige type shade that goes on fairly clear but with sparkle and shine (looks a lot like my Chanel Whisper Glossimer, coincidentally). But the really bad part is the completely disgusting plastic smell and taste. At first I thought I'd be able to handle it, but after having it on my lips for about 15 seconds I couldn't take it anymore. It also took me about 5 minutes to get this sticky stuff off all the way! I hardly ever return anything, but I will be returning this to Rite Aid tomorrow. I don't know if all the GlossSlicks have this horrible smell and taste, but I know I won't be trying anymore CG lipglosses, that's for sure.

on 4/12/2003 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a sheer baby pink color with shimmer. It is very sticky on your lips and last pretty long, but I'd rather have a slick gloss and reapply more often. The day I tried this, I'd also had a different hairstyle which kept falling in my face--and stuck to my mouth. The look is very pretty--light pink, subtle shimmer, and tons of shine.

on 3/13/2003 3:59:00 AM

I don't like this gloss that much. The shimmer doesn't appear consistent, creating uneven patches. You can't pile too much on because of this reason, although the tube seems to be designed to not pick up too much gloss on the wand (or it might also simply mean that its packaging plainly sucks). Using it along is too pale, but putting lipstick color over it with lipbrush looks great (but who wants this extra trouble). The smell is chemical also. Not recommended. There are plenty of better ones out there.

I looked everywhere for this gloss and it was well worth my search. I applied it as soon as I left the store and it stayed on through another store and coffee! It's a gorgeous baby pink colour with slight shimmer. I'm going back to get the other colours!

on 2/28/2003 2:04:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I can't say enough about this awesome product! Firstly, I absolutely love the packaging.. it's a tube that you can squeeze, but it has a wand applicator. Unlike other glosses with wands, you can use this product to the last drop with no hassle! The gloss itself is great... it has a good texture, no smell at all, and has awesome staying power. This particular color is a gorgeous shimmery pale pink. It looks great on my PPP skin. HUGE rave!

Popular Lip Glosses