December 21, 2014 | 1776 users online

Shampoo - Revlon - Creme of Nature Detangling/Conditioning Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Jess9

I have read about this shampoo for years in magazines. I picked up a bottle one day at Shoppers. It does NOT live up to the hype. There's nothing to differentiate it from any other shampoo except for the terrible smell (like ammonia…..) also for a shampoo that only contains a mild sulfate it was extremely drying. I threw out the rest.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by leeyathatsme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK imma get a little graphic here, but i dont give a damn about sulfates and this and that. Creme of nature is THE TRUTH. i have used this shampoo for years tried alllllll types of other shampoos this is my favorite ever. I have used this shampoo (original kind) to restore old weft hair and it will be almost anything back to life. my own hair is often braided under weaves/wigs so when i take it down and wash my hair most shampoos will dry it out and tangle it up, this shampoo DETANGLES like nobodys business, and will leave ur hair super soft and moisturized even if you dont follow up with a conditioner at all. i ALWAYS have a bottle of this on hand, and when its about to run out i always get another this shampoo has been my savior lol, TRY IT!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by asuarez2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is NOT sulfate free. It contains sodium laureth sulfate which is a milder sulfate but is still a sulfate. If this was sulfate free they would write "sulfate free" on it to attract customers. I was going to buy this at my local walmart thinking that it was sulfate free because of the comments but the 2nd ingredient is indeed a sulfate! SO DON'T BE FOOLED! I went ahead and bought a shampoo called "Nature's Gate herbal daily cleansing shampoo" and this is a sulfate free shampoo for 7$.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by KeshiaT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me just start by saying, this product is THE BUSINESS! My first time ever trying CoN anything was YEARS ago and thats before I even cared anything about my hair. I first realized CoN's healing powers when I was taking out a quick weave (if you're not familiar with that term, just know it involves ALOT of hair glue) and so I spent HOURSSSS trying to get the weave out of my head to the point where I had hair coming out in big chunks of glue, weave, and my real hair! (...moment of silence...lol) so I ran out of the shampoo and conditioner I was using (cant even remember what it was) and I reached wayyyy to the back of my plethora of hair JUNK and I pull I this white bottle with a green label and a yellow cap and I was like WTHeck is this? So anyways long story short CoN worked beautifully to help me get the weave out of my hair. Today, I began using this product again and Ive noticed the new labeling and everything HOWEVER this product is, was, and forever will be THE BUSINESS. It made my hair feel sooo moisturized and SOFT! I had no idea that shampoos could even do that! I'm so used to shampoos leaving my hair feeling stripped that it was almost as if I wasnt using a shampoo at all. Bottom line, great product, I purchased it at Sally's for $6.49 in a big professional size bottle. Hope this helps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ladygem9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great no sulfate shampoo. Detangles my hair and leaves it soft and moisturised, no need for conditioner. The best shampoo I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by jesiij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lives up to its name. Liked the old formula better though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this stuff! This was the first shampoo that I used and I could actually detangle my hair before using conditioner.

Sadly, they've reformulated this and the new one is nowhere near as good as the old.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by BelleFemme

I can not tell you how GREAT this shampoo is. Its unbelieveable.For years I have seen this shampoo in stores and always looked over it because it was never in a fancy bottle. But I started using this shampoo about six months ago and it is amazing. The softness and the detangling from this shampoo is out of this world. I have AA relaxed hair and it does what conditioner is supposed to do. Sometimes I have to use this shampoo after I condition my hair to get the tangles out that the conditioner should have gotten out.

The only recent problem is they changed the formula. Its now in an orange bottle it used to be in a white bottle with green letter and a yellow top and it was called ultra moisturizing conditioning shampoo. If you can find the old formula jump on it immediately. I have not tried the new formula because I stocked up on the old formula, but I promise you that if you find the old formula it will not let you down.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I loved this shampoo in the beginning. My hair felt so soft and silky, and it was so easy to comb after shampooing. My sister's friend even used it one day and she raved about it. After using it for about two months, my hairstylist asked what was I using on my hair now. I proudly told her I had discovered Creme of Nature. I purchased it from Wal-Mart for under $4 so you can't beat that for the results I was getting. Her response, "Oh, I should have known since you have so much product buildup in your hair." My hair felt soft and silky but also sticky at the same time. It's because this shampoo leaves residue behind. I have moved on to Mizani and Keracare products, and the results are excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Dayna77

The best shampoo hands down!. It contains no sulfates and leaves your hair feeling silky soft. I have dry course hair and always need a conditioner (which i always use) but, if I wanted to skip it I sure could. If you are looking for a great healthy shampoo this is it. Would not advise this shampoo for thin or limp hair.