Garnier Fructis Treatment

3.8

on 8/9/2014 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wanted to love this product. But really didn't do the job for me! I now use it on the tips if my hair prior to washing it to help with keeping it moisturized! Don't think i will buy this again!

on 3/5/2011 12:07:00 AM

okay, so this product is an okay for me. definatly not a holy grail or anything like that! i have very fine hair, so it becomes very dry and fragile so a deep conditioner is a must for me. i used all different types of drugstore brands of deep conditioners and ive tried better than this. i found that with the Garnier Fructis Treatment, to get my hair REALLY conditioned i needed a very large amount of product for it to feel soft and smooth. the results are very nice tho when using a very large amount of product. for the price maybe will buy again, but right now pantenes beautiful lengths has it beat!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I hate this as much as the rest of the Fructis products, though I will admit it works better than the rest, but that still isn't saying much. I got better results using the Pantene 3 minute mask for moisture renewal... and I hate Pantene.

on 11/14/2004 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The best relationship price-quality in the market. The smell is divine and the result amazing, I find it is just as good as higher priced products. I use the one for that stright hair look and it blows me away. When I dont have the $ to go buy Lancome (check out my review), I go to the drugstore and just get this. And I know I'll be happy

on 10/5/2004 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not bad - and I am a hair snob. Really - for a "drugstore" conditioner it's quite nice.

And very inexpensive.

on 10/5/2004 2:46:00 PM

This is a great little hair mask. My hair is very shiny and light-feeling. A nice complement to their shampoo (I used the dry hair shampoo and followed up with the mask).

Watch your weekly circulars for $1 off coupons - I picked mine up for $1.99 net.

on 7/17/2004 11:04:00 PM

This is a decent, basic intensive conditioner, smells nice and does the job well, detangles my tangly long, wavy and colour abused hair well and leaves it shiny. Not a holy grail for me, but its a bargain and I will buy again.

on 12/9/2003 2:34:00 PM

OMG I love this!!! My hair was so dry and none of the other conditioners were working for me, but this made my hair sooo soft! It smells nice n' fruity, and it's not too expensive at all! It's really nice

on 9/30/2003 9:39:00 PM

This is a great conditioner. It smells great and makes my dry hair really soft.

on 4/27/2003 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This makes your hair sooooo soft! For a supermarket conditioner and shampoo it showed a great result. However, i would -only- recommend it for those who are aiming for straight hair. My sister has curly hair and she tryed it with negative results-made the hair too soft to manage. However, for me-i am so pleased i found such a great product at such a great price! It really did make my hair, stronger and so much more conditioned.