July 28, 2014 | 1995 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites Shiny Sitx - Cappuccino

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 6:02:00 PM More reviews by JewelKat

This 'lip pencil' is fab! I love it so much! I got the duo w/ the matching liplites, and it makes my lips look awesome! Definately reccomend, although... Maybe someone can help me out here... How do I sharpen this thing? Plz, if anyone knows... Luv an answer! Oh, and by the way... Drop everything, run to your drug store, and BUY ONE! 100% reccomendation!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ashley460

I got this with a tube of lip lites in cappuccino for $7. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be a liner or base color for the lip lites so i just use it as a base color. The color doesn't match the gloss it came with. It doesn't last very long either and when worn by itself, it makes my lips look dry and golden, not attractive. The only reason I'd buy this again, is because I want to try other shades.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2003 3:09:00 AM More reviews by LipstikChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love BBell's Lip Lite in Cappucino, so I thought I'd love this product, too. Nope. The Shiny Stix are lipstick pencils that correspond to the Lip Lite gloss shades available, and are supposed to be complimentary to one another. Whereas the gloss is a creamy nude shade of milky brown with pink tones, the Shiny Stix shade is a shimmery pale golden peach. Not a match, IMHO. The pencil idea is great, but this one has that plastic type of coating that makes it virtually impossible to sharpen well. Add to that the fact that this pencil smells like WOOD (I thought I picked up CAPPUCINO???), and you get one product that won't be repurchased by me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 6:27:00 PM More reviews by supko

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lip Lites Shiny Stix are chubby lip pencils with a creamy formula lip color that corresponds to shades of Lip Lites wand gloss. I think these are meant to fill in the whole lip, instead of just lining, possibly as a base for the gloss.
Cappuccino shows up as an opaque shimmery taupe-beige. Like all Bonne Belle lip products, this is scented -- to me, it smells like peanut butter. I think it's the combination of the sweet scent plus the wood/plastic of the pencil. The texture is very light and silky.
I can tell there may be a problem sharpening this, and hope I won't lose too much product. continued >>