LUSH Softie bath bomb

4.2

on 3/5/2005 12:39:00 PM

Boring scent. It would be good if you liked faint floral scents, but its not for me. Some of the flower petals looked pretty, some looked dead. Wouldt buy again

on 2/20/2005 2:15:00 AM

This has a nice floral scent, but I'm one of those people who don't like to bathe with floral pieces floating around. After I dropped the bath bomb in the tub, I got so disgusted that I pulled the plug and drained the entire thing...then spent a good 10 minutes trying to gather all the pieces and rinse the tub. It wasn't until I went back and consulted the LUSH website that I saw the recommendation: put the bath bomb into a silk stocking to collect the pieces....SMART!! I should have thought of that before wasting a bath bomb, but instead, I drew up another bath and dropped in a Blackberry bomb from LUSH...MUCH BETTER!!!

on 2/11/2005 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my second favorite bomb (to All That Jasmine). I felt like a princess soaking in a tub filled with red rose petals!!! The scent is lovely. Definite re-purchase.

on 12/16/2004 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Along with Absolute Delight, this is one of my favorite girly bath bombs. I feel like I'm in a vintage movie whenever I use this one. It doesn't change the bath color (which is too bad b/c I like that sort of thing) but it does release softening oils and a whole slew of rose petals. To me this smells like a Marilyn Monroe type fragrance (her signature scent was Robert Piguet's Fracas) b/c of the heavy powdery undertone. Fracas smells somewhat similar to this...powdery tuberose with a very subtle musk. Overall, I love this one and I will repurchase.

on 3/21/2004 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Rose petals, rose scented...a great bomb. One of my faves. (However, the petals in mine were BROWN...this isn't normal)

If you love rose scents, this is your bomb! (Doesn't colour bath water toooo much: a slight pink tinge)

on 12/17/2003 4:56:00 AM

I expected to love this bomb since I adore rose scents, however, I was greatly disappointed. It did smell of rose, but there something fairly spicy/musky in the background (clary sage/ylang ylang perhaps?) that totally overpowered it and ruined it for me. I drained some of the water and added half an Amondopondo for a REAL rose bath, stat. It didn't even change my bath to a lovely pink like Sex Bomb did but just added a weak tint of color to the water. I think I'm going to have to try an Absolute Delight instead.

The rose petals, while unique and interesting, were just gross looking in the tub and a hassle to clean up later.

on 11/18/2003 9:31:00 PM

This makes for one lovely, girly bath! This large pink bomb fizzes away to reveal embedded rose petals. (If it grosses you out to have petals floating in the tub, skip this one). What makes this bomb really nice is the floral scent. It is scented with ylang ylang, lavender, and rose. Ultr-feminine. A very nice product when you are in the mood for a girl's night in.

on 7/17/2003 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I generally don't like florals, but this is one exception. A lovely pink bomb smelling of ylang ylang and roses. Can't explain why I love it so much, but I do. I save this for when I want to treat myself and take time to relax and enjoy the rose petals floating in my pale pink scented water.

on 3/27/2003 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First the pros: loved the scent - so relaxing and pretty.

Cons: it turned my bathwater beige (!) instead of the expected pink and the flowers just don't do it for me. Too much work cleaning.

on 3/11/2003 9:46:00 AM

I like this bomb. It has ylang-ylang and lavender oils: a pretty (but strong) floral scent plus relaxation from the lavender. It made me really sleepy. This bomb has flower pieces in it but doesn't turn the water colors. I would repurchase; I just wish they were cheaper. Side note: one of my cats loved this bomb. She sat by the side of the tub and just purred for 20 minutes. Crazy kitty. :)

Popular Bath Treatments