Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion

4.4

Water, Sunflower oil, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, BHT

on 6/21/2015 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This unscented non-greasy body lotion works very well on my normal-dry body skin. The first few ingredients are water, sunflower seed oil, petrolatum, and glycerin. The ingredient list is shorter than for most other body lotions. It doesn't contain parabens or fragrance. It's highly rated by Beautypedia.

on 6/21/2015 4:02:00 AM

This body lotion is fantastic and has become my HG body lotion! My body's skin is dry to very dry and I suffer from atopic dermatitis. I don't even want to think about how much money I have spent on products that either did absolutely nothing or made my condition worse. But this lotion is a dream come true - 16.9 FL.OZ. (or 500 mL) for a little over 10$ is amazing and the pump is great! It doesn't clog and one pump is enough for one whole leg. It spreads like a dream and sinks into the skin quickly leaving it feeling smooth and supple. The only thing I would change is I'd add a bit of fragrance - yes, I know, fragrance isn't skin care, but I wouldn't mind smelling like coconuts or something :)

If you have dry to very dry skin or suffer from any kind of dermatitis, I wholeheartedly recommend you try this out. It saved my skin!

on 2/11/2015 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I prefer Lubriderm to this. I decided to try something new and this was cheaper so I tried to give this a go. It's alright… It's better than being dry but I feel like it just sits on top of my skin and doesn't spread well. If I add more it's greasy.

on 1/18/2015 12:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I just started using this body lotion and so far I'm really happy with it. I have sensitive skin so I try and avoid any kind of moisturizer/lotion that has fragrance in it so that it doesn't irritate my skin. This has great reviews here and on Paula's Choice so I decided to check it out.

The best thing about this lotion is that it absorbs quickly and spreads around easily. Typically with lotions I feel like they sit there for a really long time but this absorbed really quickly and left my skin feeling really soft and smooth. The packaging is really great too, it has one of those caps that you can switch to open or close, so it's convenient for traveling.

It's a little pricey at about $7-$8 for a bottle but this is a really great product that i think will last for awhile so it's worth it. So far there's no cons for this product and I'll update if my opinions on this product change. :) But so far I think I may have found my HG body lotion.

on 10/12/2013 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like that it has so fragrance, cuz lotion with perfume and deodorant all together would be too much. It was really moisturizing and kept my legs feeling really smooth.

on 7/13/2013 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only body lotion that I continue to repurchase. I love that is fragrance free, which is best for my very sensitive skin. It is a lightweight lotion that absorbs quickly, leaving my skin soft and smooth. I really don't like thick lotions that seem to sit on top of my skin like a wax. I am acne prone on my back and chest and this lotion does not cause any problems. I will continue to purchase, no need to stray.

on 7/4/2013 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

It was ok. I like how moisturizing it is but unlike other reveiwers I found that it never really would sink it. My skin always felt tacky. I'm going to try a new lotion when this runs out

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Bought this when it was on special at my local market. This lotion is so hydrating, and it absorbs quickly without being greasy! I think this is the first time I'll ever use up an entire bottle of drugstore lotion. It's unscented, but to me it sort of smells like baking flour. I love the way it almost melts into my skin, and it feels refreshing and light. Really good stuff.

on 10/25/2011 8:44:00 PM

I love everything about this product!!!! I have been going lotion crazy lately, buying and trying all different kinds (which I will try to get around to reviewing some of them) and I no longer have to~ this one is perfection!!! I am very picky about my lotions.

I have dry, eczema prone, sensitive skin, and I live in the desert. I don't like strong smelling lotions. I don't want to feel greasy or sticky all day, just moisturized and soft. I want my lotion to sink in and work!

This lotion is fantastic! It is a thin but creamy lotion, that feels so nice going on. My skin absorbs it almost instantly, it provides all day moisture (not greasiness), it has no fragrance which is a huge plus for me. It leaves my skin so soft. It really seems to be healing my skin also. This is hands down my favorite lotion, and I have tried so many. The bottle is nice too, since you can turn the pump to ether side to lock it. I wish I could find this in travel/smaller sizes to give to friends, to put in my purse, etc. As long as THIS formula is made I will continue to buy it.

BEST USE: All over body lotion! This one and Lubriderm fragrance free are my favorite.

on 12/23/2010 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have purchased this numerous times already. I love that it sinks into skin with very little greasiness. It has antioxidants in it, and it makes if very soothing for dry skin. The fact that it is fragrance-free is wonderful. Who wants to smell like those nasty lotions, anyway? This lotion comes with a pump. It's a great product.

Popular Lotions / Creams