November 1, 2014 | 733 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Daily Replenishing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like that it has so fragrance, cuz lotion with perfume and deodorant all together would be too much. It was really moisturizing and kept my legs feeling really smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by thyme2sow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only body lotion that I continue to repurchase. I love that is fragrance free, which is best for my very sensitive skin. It is a lightweight lotion that absorbs quickly, leaving my skin soft and smooth. I really don't like thick lotions that seem to sit on top of my skin like a wax. I am acne prone on my back and chest and this lotion does not cause any problems. I will continue to purchase, no need to stray.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It was ok. I like how moisturizing it is but unlike other reveiwers I found that it never really would sink it. My skin always felt tacky. I'm going to try a new lotion when this runs out

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this when it was on special at my local market. This lotion is so hydrating, and it absorbs quickly without being greasy! I think this is the first time I'll ever use up an entire bottle of drugstore lotion. It's unscented, but to me it sort of smells like baking flour. I love the way it almost melts into my skin, and it feels refreshing and light. Really good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

I love everything about this product!!!! I have been going lotion crazy lately, buying and trying all different kinds (which I will try to get around to reviewing some of them) and I no longer have to~ this one is perfection!!! I am very picky about my lotions.

I have dry, eczema prone, sensitive skin, and I live in the desert. I don't like strong smelling lotions. I don't want to feel greasy or sticky all day, just moisturized and soft. I want my lotion to sink in and work!

This lotion is fantastic! It is a thin but creamy lotion, that feels so nice going on. My skin absorbs it almost instantly, it provides all day moisture (not greasiness), it has no fragrance which is a huge plus for me. It leaves my skin so soft. It really seems to be healing my skin also. This is hands down my favorite lotion, and I have tried so many. The bottle is nice too, since you can turn the pump to ether side to lock it. I wish I could find this in travel/smaller sizes to give to friends, to put in my purse, etc. As long as THIS formula is made I will continue to buy it.

BEST USE: All over body lotion! This one and Lubriderm fragrance free are my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by MackMimiMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have purchased this numerous times already. I love that it sinks into skin with very little greasiness. It has antioxidants in it, and it makes if very soothing for dry skin. The fact that it is fragrance-free is wonderful. Who wants to smell like those nasty lotions, anyway? This lotion comes with a pump. It's a great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Daphn2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

For some odd reason.... I am still ashy. SMH

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Pierra007

I am on my second bottle. I like the original also but it is too oily for me especially during the summer. I have problems with backacne so I try to stay away from products that is too heavy that may clog my pores. I like the way this feels and it gives my skin a slight sheen. Plus it is fragrance free so I can wear my regular perfume. Thumbs up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by marileab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have normal to slightly dry skin in the spring and fall, and that's when I use this lotion. I don't need much moisture then, and this lotion is perfect--it's light and moisturizing without being greasy. It sinks in fairly quickly.

I do like the pump packaging, but I wish there was a pump that would allow you to use all the lotion in a container. That said, I would (and probably will) buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by moppie2005

A thinner and more runny version of the Original Eucerin. I've been using it as a hand cream in the office, but got bored of it so decided to bring it home to use as a body lotion. As a hand lotion, hands are really soft after applying, but the effects run out pretty quickly and I have to reapply quite often. I have dry skin and this does not seem to moisturize enough for me, though it's very easy to spread. I'm sure normal skin people will have no troubles with this lotion.

For body, I love the Eucerin Intensive with Alpha Hydroxy.