November 29, 2014 | 1033 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Express Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover w/ vitamin E

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan. I was looking for an alternative to Lancome's Bi-Facial, and a Sephora SA recommended this to me. I bought a smaller bottle so I could try it. It is awful! The opening is too small to stick a q-tip through, and the liquid comes out very slowly. The bottle's plastic is too hard to squeeze, and shaking doesn't work. After I finally got some product out, it wouldn't take off even 50% of my eye makeup without having to almost scrub. It's not worth the eye irritation or the package frustration. I guess you get what you pay for.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really don't care for this makeup remover. It feels slimy and oily and takes entirely too much product and effort to remove even "regular" makeup, much less the waterproof makeup it's intended for. I don't like it and would not repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this around a year ago but never really used it. It works ok, it gets makeup off, but you need a lot. However, I LOVE the cap on top with the little hole. It is enough to stick a q-tip down it, and prevents too much from coming out. The makeup remover part- eh. This is inexpensive, but I do prefer my Lancome Bi-Facil makeup remover or Clinique Take the Day Off. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by marisolantela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to have big issues with make up removers (they either don't clean my make up very well, or if they do, they easily irritate my skin), but they ended as soon as I bought this make up remover.
The bigger bottle costs only 6.5€, and with almost no rubbing it helps you get rid of the stickiest mascara and lipstick stains (no more "panda eyes" in the morning, oh yeah!). Plus, it is very moisturizing, which will be a relief for your skin and transform this cleaning routine into a real pleasure. Do not hesitate, this product is a must!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent product, excellent price. Only true dupe for bi-facil by Lancome I have ever found. I tried L'Oreal, but it stings my pretty brown eyes. I use this exactly the way I used Bi-Facil for years. First, I dampen a cotton square (not a ball, ever). Dampening the square means I don't have to saturate the square completely with the remover, it can sit on the top of the square and saves product. A few swipes, and makeup is gone, even a heavy eye. And I love love love that they sell this in a travel size so I don't have to stalk Lancôme counters anymore for a GD free gift.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by LucyGratton

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this makeup remover in a kit with a sephora mascara, and decided to give it a try.. this is an absolutely horrible eye-makeup remover. I wasn't even wearing any waterproof makeup, and I still had to scrub really hard to get just a little mascara off my eyes. Not only that, but a few hours after using this, my eyes started feeling really dry and sticky. I won't be using this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by emmellkay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I straight up love this product.
Let me just say that i give this product 5...lipsticks..because its GREAT for its dead cheap price.
For its incredibly affordable price, the quality is amazing. I tried it at Sephora and it easily took off my multiple layers of im-gonna-try-every-mascara-in-this-effing-store mascara (that day i had on Diorshow and Badgal layered) in two easy soaks. I don't have any complaints for this. It didn't leave my eyes cloudy and the oil wasn't over-drying or soaky.

I definitely recommend this. come on guys...its 6$ for the small bottle. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this makeup remover! (I'm not talking about the pads, but the one that comes in the plastic bottle.)
Unlike the Lancome Bi-Facils Dual layer makeup remover, it's not as oily, and my eyes used to get very cloudy after using the product.
This makeup remover requires a shake, and smoothly wipes away my waterproof makeup remover like a dream.
I really like the packaging, it doesn't leak, I like the twist cap, and the bottle is made out of a great unbreakable matieral.
The small holle at the top of the bottle gives for good control with the liquid.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Hamstershell

I am reviewing the liquid formula (not the pads). It is really not too bad. Gets the job done, not overly irritating to my eyes (any cleaning agent in your eye will irritate it of cos). That is why I give it 4 lippies. I do find it overpriced however, and it is really nothing special... I do not find that it makes my eyes softer or more conditioned (so 1 lippy off). I have finished one bottle so far, don't think I will rebuy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this would be great for removing waterproof makeup, but the pads are horrible! I have to rub my eyes so much that it hurts my eyes and it doesn't even remove NON waterproof mascara! I like my other makeup remover wayyy better I will not buy this again!