November 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Tube Lip Gloss

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a few of these colors from the Sephora collection, and mainly bought them because they were the least expensive. I think that some of the colors that Sephora makes in this lip gloss are very pretty, but I find them to be a bit goopy at time, and I'm not a fan of the applicator - it's an odd shape, and feels like it gathers the saliva from your lips (gross, I know). They last a good time and the tube is pretty nice, but I think there are better lip products out there for less money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by wannaknow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What I love: long-lasting, cheap

What I hate: This lip gloss has made my lips PEEL off. Not just a little, a lot. I clearly am allergic, and can't use it anymore. BEWARE if you feel tingling when you apply that you are experiencing a mild allergic reaction. I ignored it, and kept using the lip gloss, and that's when my lips got extremetly raw, then dry, and then liiterally peeled off in sheets of skin.

Definitely not for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Tigrou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this gloss in clear to wear over my NARS lipsticks. It is perfect for me in every way that a gloss should be. Super shiny, not sticky, not gloppy, not runny, has staying power, no strong scent and no bad taste. The tube design is great for a clear gloss, as those with brush or sponge applicators pick up some of the lipstick color into the applicator and it gets in the gloss. The best part is that it is so cheap!! I also like the packaging - very plain and simple.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by azianbeauty

I absolutely love Sephora's lipglosses! I've been using the gold & glow gloss and recently bought the mini gloss gift set to try out the other colors and they ALL look good on me. Usually I have to go with the more natural colors, no pinks or reds, for it to look good but I can even wear the darkest pink one and it still looks great on me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this gloss in Hot Coral about a year ago. The color is very pretty on, almost pearlescent. However, the gloss wears off very quickly, and does not have pleasant smell. In addition, the tube has slightly too large a hole, and too much product escapes when used.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by MonicaRockvilleMD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Goes on nice, not too thick. But after a minute my lips feel numb and uncomfortable, so much so that I have to take it off and toss it. I most likely had a bad reaction to the flavor (which is yummy, BTW) or the preservative.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 1:28:00 AM More reviews by 189panda

love this product!!!
smells amazing and looks awesome. makes your lips look slightly plumper and they just POP!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by heyhermano

I think they recently reformulated this. It used to come with a silver cap and wore like MAC Lipglass -- gooey and sticky but long-lasting, which is how I like it. But my recent purchase of this wasn't sticky at all, less gooey and thick, but still wore quite well. In my opinion, it is superior to the previous formulation. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2007 12:25:00 AM More reviews by vwjou

I love the outstanding shine this gives, although the gloopy thing is a problem when I get overzealous with my application (it has dripped before... totally disgusting... I'm a total gloss addict though).

I do have a problem though: the packaging. I think it is just the worst packaging ever, and mac seems to be the only company that realizes you MUST create a tighter seal such that particles and things don't creep in. I clean this gloss entirely too often.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by measle

My second tube that I am using sparingly incase I don't get back over to the states in anytime soon to repurchase! IS very similar to Mac Lipglass as all the other reviews have said. I tried this before Mac and I think Mac's is a little better. Not quite as sticky. This actually has to be the stickiest, thickest gloss I've ever worn. On one occassion I was out, talking to a cute male friend, when he said "what's that" and my gloss had stuck to the straw from my drink which inturn my hair had brushed up against, so I had the straw stuck to my hair!!! It was pretty funny, we both laughed. But I digress. Mac's lipgalss is better, but this is pretty great!