August 20, 2014 | 2051 users online

Hair - LUSH - God Of Hair Mega Treat

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by thea06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i just bought this the other day...just used it today..and my initial review for it is great...it made my hair more smoother and lighter...i have really thick hair so..it feels really heavy and unmanageable...but seriously...my hair felt lighter after one use...the only thing i hate about it is the strong smell....it's just too over whelming....even though i shampooed already it still has that strong smell...but who cares it's the result that counts....:) thumbs up for lush..:D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Snezhinochka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have extremely dried out, damaged hair. I have tried millions of products, but nothing worked.This is now part of my staple hair regimen. Ever since I started using this, my hair has been silky, soft, smooth, manageable, and healthy looking. My split ends have softened and straightened out, my hair is moisturised (before, if I squeezed my hair, it would make a crunching sound! Now it doesnt!), shiny and healthy. I LOVE this product so much. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 7:33:00 AM More reviews by sooyoungl

My hair naturally is actually a MESS. I had a Japanese straight perm like four years ago, and I feel like I'm still growing out.....my hair texture has also changed over the year - now it's awkwardly wavy in the front, and straighter in other places. But overall, it is crazy frizzy, poofy and dry-looking unless I get my usual blow-dry (where I look remotely presentable.)

So I guess it's pretty to see my hair is hard to handle. I usually perform a little deep conditioning session every week, with Redken All Soft Butter Treat & L'Oreal Elvive Smooth Intense masks. So this weekend, I added in this pre-shampoo treatment. First off, the smell is pretty offputting - it's very herbal, and I'm not a fan of the stuff. It looks pretty icky too, this tan-brown somewhat thick mixture.

Since you shampoo it off, most of the avocado-y smell is rinsed off. Immediately after my other masks, my hair felt softer. Drying my hair, I didn't really feel a difference - except there was a hint of avocado smell.

But, presto! The next morning, my hair WAS softer. I didn't apply it near my scalp, so my frizz wasn't held back. My hair was still frizzy as usual, and poofy as usual - but it was a bit softer. This is the second day, and I just put my hair into braids, and they are pretty smooth, soft braids! So I'm pretty impressed - so buy it, but don't go hoping for a miracle!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2005 6:29:00 PM More reviews by sandboxx

oh god, i loved this.
and for about $12 (depending when/where you order), it lasts months and delivers awesome results.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2003 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ambereyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hmm.. I was tempted by the fact it was supposed to be like a 'cure all' thing for thick hair. It's fun to apply if you like getting messy! It smells strongly of spices, cinnamon and nutmeg I think. And I mean strongly.
However, it didn't really do anything for my hair. Ok, it didn't leave it dry or worse off, there was just not much change...