December 22, 2014 | 1049 users online

Fragrance - Boucheron - Pour Homme

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My husband has been wearing this scent since the day I met him (4 years ago). I loved it before I loved him, despite the fact that I hate most male fragrances with a passion. They tend to be extremely overpowering and a bit sickening. Boucheron Pour Homme is by no means subtle, yet it really is the sexiest fragrance a man could wear. It's soft and warm, and the bergamot and rose are done beautifully. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by wildwolfha

Oh my god ! This perfume smells fantastic. I and my best friend went out to buy some fragrance for her bf, when i smell this perfume, I think i'm addicted to it, there's something special about this perfume, it's so manly (I can't explain in words). I think I'll have a crush on a guy wearing this fragrance ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2006 8:53:00 PM More reviews by jellybabythepinkcat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think that is a very good fragrance. I am actually a person who does not like almost any fragrance that are for men. They are usually too sour or too heavy. I love my husbands own smell and don't want him to smell like rotten fruit or like grandfather. He has had many fragrances and I've just hated them all. I gave him gucci rush two years ago as a birthday gift and I got sick of it after a while as well. Boucheron is the only perfume I have really liked on him so far. He has been using it for quite a few months and I never get tired of it. It is a bit heavy and everything but smells decent when he puts on tiny bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 3:58:00 AM More reviews by msp12

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Verbena, coriander and rose are most prominent to my nose. I would recommend the EDP over the EDT, as it has more body and more prominent rose and wood accords. And of course there's the sentimental value of sharing a fragrance with dad. Notes include:
Verbena, Orange, Basil, Coriander, Bergamot, Juniper, Ylang-Ylang, Iris, Citrus, Rose, Sage, Geranium, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Moss, Amber, Benzoin (from sephora.com).