August 20, 2014 | 2148 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Elderflower Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by KATELAZA

I used this product on clients suffering from hyperpigmentation that had the condition for quite some time and found it brilliant. Generally it took about 3 small tubes before the pigmentation would start to go and by the 4 or 5 th tube the pigmentation was gone completely. Remember to protect your skin once you have cleared it because the cells still have memories and will hyperpigment again if exposed to the sun.I noticed some people using it on their pimpled scarred areas on their face and would recommend that you try the special A cream for that which works best in my experience. When the skin goes rashy its usually because its not agreable.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by syeaji

I have a few acne scars on my chin so I thought I would use this to lighten them. It did work but the problem was that after about 2 weeks, my chin started developing small bumps. I stopped using it after that. If I feel up to it, maybe I'll use it on a weekly basis? And as the other reviewers have mentioned, it smells absolutely awful. Rotten onions?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by ayesha3176

I just recieved this product yesterday so do not know yet if its going to break me out - but so far I really like it. As other reviewers have noted it does smell a bit off, but that dosn't bother me too much as it just makes it seem more a medicinal product. It may not be suitable for someone searching for a very moisturising cream either as my skin does feel a little tight after use. But as I have some acne scarring and redness on my cheeks it does seem to have toned them down, I'm not sure if its just a cosmetic change or a permanent effect, time will tell. I think this cream is best used in conjunction with an anti aging serum or something as it is a little drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2007 2:26:00 AM More reviews by erotic_snail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm using this for acne scars, they are very light - not the pitted variety just very faint red marks left behind from a few years back - not new scars.
I used this for a month religiously without seeing any results but eventually it happened. My skin definitely looks clearer.
The smell isn't fantastic but for a product that works I'm willing to put up with it.
I occasionally alternate this (or combine) with pure vitamin e oil which was recommended by my dermatologist years ago.
Use sunscreen, persevere.. hopefully this works for you too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ArMeLLe

*Impression*
i loved this cream :)
Highly recommended.

*Skin condition*

Before:i have these really red acne scars on my left cheek, it's like a red carpet all over it.
I lost all my confidence, you know? it happens when your face was all clear once and now people are asking you wth happened to your face?

After: The cream did a wonderful job on the scars, it cleared up the redness real quick, lightens the color of the scars over night. I was surprised at what nature can do to the skin.
i'm planning to stop using all the other chemical products and start using jurlique instead.

Note: This cream is meant for the pigmented skin. I didnt find it useful for clearing up harsh acne much. You may wanna try the blemish cream instead. But this one is ideal for the ance scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by victoriavef

This product is great!! I decided to try this cream to help fade my blemished pigmented skin. This product works!! I have noticed some fading of the dark spots so far (everything shows on my very pale skin). Though I have only used this on and off for a couple of weeks, it's well worth it! I agree the smell is some what strange, but not that bad. The metal tubing is what helps keep it fresh and keep away bacteria from coming into or light getting into the product since it is natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 3:09:00 PM More reviews by helen780123

I read the reviews after I bought the cream. I couldn't agree more on the smell. It is really bad. However, I do think it works great!! I've been having acne for the past 2 years, and had a very bad breakout 3 weeks ago. I was hopeless about all the dark acne pigmentation. I've been using this cream for a week now. And noticeable fade of the scars. Even my hubby noticed that my skin is clearing up. (Normally he hardly notices anything happening on my face.) However, I am not sure if it's this cream alone that works the trick, or is it because I am also using the rosewater freshner and herbal recovery gel at the same time. If you have bad acne pigmentaion like me, you should give it a try. The bad smell disappears after couple of minutes. I think the result totally worth the suffer from the smell!! I would definately buy it again if I use it up and still have more acne. But if they all fade away, I probably don't need a second one any more.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by midgetcoconut

I bought this to use for pigmentation and on the odd dying blemish. God Almighty it smells strange! A bit like pickled onions. I'm not sure if it's actually producing any results in regards to the pigmentation, but I am persisting with it anyway, just in case something happens eventually...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 8:01:00 PM More reviews by eleonoraditoledo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I ADORE this cream. I bought it to lighten my freckles, which I'm not sure it has done, my freckles are still all there. But I recently desperately needed something soothing for a terrible allergic reaction that I had developed to skin care products that I was trying (see my La Prairie review). So I reached for my tube of elderflower cream. Lo and behold, it calmed the redness and the itching within minutes! So I used it night and day until the rash was finally gone. The cream's exfoliating effect also has left my skin very smooth. This week, I used the cream on a hot wax burn and it instantly soothed it . . . and the scab that formed is not dark but light. I don't like the smell, but I definitely buying it again for its gentle, non-chemical exfoliation.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2005 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Muzzie

This is the first negative review I have felt compelled to write. I have adored virtually every Jurlique product that I have tried, except the Elder cream. I should have believed the previous reviewers! I decided to try it because it is recommended for pigmentation.
Still in the annoying metal tube, it is indeed a waxy, not properly absorbing formula, but that's not the worst part. It's the smell. It's TRULY awful. I am usually very tolerant of fragrance and for some reason I expected it to smell like the Calendula or Voila cream ( both creams I DO love with their soft honey fragrance)... however it is a rotting food smell. Pickled onions as another lady said, is a very fair comment.
It is the only cream I have EVER felt physically repulsed by, I will never use it again. I just can't!