October 20, 2014 | 958 users online

Toners - Dermalogica - Multi-active Toner

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Waste of money. Smells great, does nothing and if anything is quite irritating to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

I never really cared too much for toners, I never really found one that made my skin look any different. I purchased a travel sized bottle of Multi Active toner as I am a huge fan of Dermalogica. I wasn't expecting much but wow!! Since using this toner, my skin has become more hydrated and smooth. I find it also helps my Skin Smoothing Cream go further when I use it. I cannot imagine leaving this step out because it has made such a difference. I highly recommend to anyone that wants a fantastic toner that actually improves your skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not exactly sure what this toner actually does (I purchased it along with several other Dermalogica products recommended to me by a fabulous beautician) however I love it. I really notice the difference when I don't wear it my skin is very oily and doesn't look healthy. However when I spray this on after I've cleansed I notice I'm less oily and my make-up stays in place all day. Also another great point is you need half the amount of moisturiser after you've sprayed. I use this everyday and really notice the difference when I'm not wearing it. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't tell if this toner improved my skin, but it didn't worsen it either. I spray a couple spritz before applying my moisturizer, then my makeup on top. I like how it doesn't dry out my skin like most toners, but I don't know if it was worth the $35.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Jastinky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't love this product. Don't know if it actually works BUT it is a great spray to use during a hot summer day when your face is flushed. Not worth buying though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by lynnlovesyou211

I been using this product since December 2013 and I love it! My skin therapist finally recommend for me to buy it because she always uses it in the treatments that I get every month and my skin always looks so glowing and fresh after. So I decided to buy it and I haven't looked back. In the winter (January,February) I used it as a spritz and it gave me instant hydration. I was also using this with active moist morning and night and I got loads of compliments on how my skin looked! I love the packaging, I have the travel size which I put in my gym bag and I have already repurchased this product again! This is the only toner that I have tried that doesn't have alcohol and makes my skin feel comfortable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good toner! I prefer to spritz my toner rather than to use cotton pad because i find that when my face is still damp i am able to use half the moisturiser as it goes further and spreads evenly. This toner is hydrating in itself! I like to refresh during the day with this and its also great to spray on mid flight to keep skin hydrated. Havent really found a toner better than this yet!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Jennytherese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

A great pre-moisturizer!

I spray this all over my face and neck to prepare my skin for the following Active Moist. This makes the moisturizer work on all levels of the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by LBooz16

Great hydrating toner. I use this before applying serums and moisturizer and then again after doing my makeup to set it. Because its a spray its refreshing and easy to use. I also buy the travel size to keep in my purse to spritz through out the day if my skin starts to feel tight.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Dash0911

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dry (and sensitive) skin and Dermalogica is the only brand I have tried that doesn't turn my skin red or dry it out further. I like the pump as it sprays onto my face nicely and I have been using this product for almost 4 years now and won't be changing it.