Dermalogica Multi-active Toner

3.8

Not tested on animals

Extracts Of: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint); Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Sorbitol, Proline, Propylene Glycol, Extracts Of: Malva Sylvestris (Mallow), Hedera Helix (Ivy), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Sambucus Nigra, Arnica Montana, Parietaria Officinalis (Pellitory); Ricinoleth-40, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sorbic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

on 8/10/2015 10:49:00 PM

I really like this toner, because i originally used an alcohol based toner and i felt like it dried my skin. Using this toner before the active moist really makes a difference. It is super hydrating and it acts as a pH balancer after cleansing the skin. I feel like that is very important because pollution etc. can ruin the skin. I feel like this toner helps my skin feel more fresh! Although im not sure if it's placebo effect, i feel my skin has improved a lot, much less break outs and smoother skin! :) Another convenient thing is that it is in a spray bottle, dont have to use cotton pads :D

Just ok, standard toner, a bit pricey. Didn't really see much effects. Slightly heavy for a toner, but it could be personal preference.

on 9/25/2014 2:08:00 PM

Waste of money. Smells great, does nothing and if anything is quite irritating to the skin.

I never really cared too much for toners, I never really found one that made my skin look any different. I purchased a travel sized bottle of Multi Active toner as I am a huge fan of Dermalogica. I wasn't expecting much but wow!! Since using this toner, my skin has become more hydrated and smooth. I find it also helps my Skin Smoothing Cream go further when I use it. I cannot imagine leaving this step out because it has made such a difference. I highly recommend to anyone that wants a fantastic toner that actually improves your skin!

on 6/22/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I'm not exactly sure what this toner actually does (I purchased it along with several other Dermalogica products recommended to me by a fabulous beautician) however I love it. I really notice the difference when I don't wear it my skin is very oily and doesn't look healthy. However when I spray this on after I've cleansed I notice I'm less oily and my make-up stays in place all day. Also another great point is you need half the amount of moisturiser after you've sprayed. I use this everyday and really notice the difference when I'm not wearing it. :-)

on 5/14/2014 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I can't tell if this toner improved my skin, but it didn't worsen it either. I spray a couple spritz before applying my moisturizer, then my makeup on top. I like how it doesn't dry out my skin like most toners, but I don't know if it was worth the $35.

on 2/2/2014 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Don't love this product. Don't know if it actually works BUT it is a great spray to use during a hot summer day when your face is flushed. Not worth buying though.

I been using this product since December 2013 and I love it! My skin therapist finally recommend for me to buy it because she always uses it in the treatments that I get every month and my skin always looks so glowing and fresh after. So I decided to buy it and I haven't looked back. In the winter (January,February) I used it as a spritz and it gave me instant hydration. I was also using this with active moist morning and night and I got loads of compliments on how my skin looked! I love the packaging, I have the travel size which I put in my gym bag and I have already repurchased this product again! This is the only toner that I have tried that doesn't have alcohol and makes my skin feel comfortable.

on 1/12/2014 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Really good toner! I prefer to spritz my toner rather than to use cotton pad because i find that when my face is still damp i am able to use half the moisturiser as it goes further and spreads evenly. This toner is hydrating in itself! I like to refresh during the day with this and its also great to spray on mid flight to keep skin hydrated. Havent really found a toner better than this yet!

on 10/12/2013 10:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

A great pre-moisturizer!

I spray this all over my face and neck to prepare my skin for the following Active Moist. This makes the moisturizer work on all levels of the skin.

Top Rated Dermalogica Products