April 18, 2014 | 1778 users online

Concealers - Dermablend - Cover Creme - Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by florida1214

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the term I been cover clean it is the best makeup coverage that money can buy I have been using for over 2 years now a little bit last a long way in order to use it probably you need to warm it up in your finger just a tab and just massage it to my your face evenly make sure to set it with the powder so all day coverage and perfection it is about $36 the last you for at least 4 to 6 months if used properly I have acne prone skin and this is the only product that will not let me break out if you do break out it might be have something to do with your hormones or your diet dairy products caused a lot of acne breakout so think about switching to me almond milk people always coming how great my makeup look and how great my skin in the meantime I never had such a great stand until I use the term again cover cream if it starts to feel KK is you probably are using too much of it and not wanting it in your fingertips make sure to do so otherwise your makeup look very cakee

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

This concealer comes in a pot. It has a good amount of product. It has a dry texture but you can warm it up on your fingertip and start to blend. Because of its dry texture, this concealer staying power lasts very long, almost all day on me. I have it in the color Warm Ivory. It has good coverage and good amount of yellow in it. I use it for my under eyes dark circles and this covers it very wells. Use powder on top of it and it will lasts even longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Lexieloveee

I get acne around my chin area and this is the only thing that covers all the red!! It is life hanging. Yes it is a little cakey but u have to use more products then just this to complete the look. First use moisturizer let it dry the move on to this around ur acne and under eye. I stand brightness. Then use the smooth foundation by derma blend all over. Blend we'll!! Then let dry. Ither apply with large animal hair power brush or kabuki makeupforever hd clear poweder. THEN. Use ur blush or bronzer. DONT use the dermablend brand powder it's cakey and does not stay on well. Hope this helped to my fellow acne prone ladies !

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't comment on the old versus new formula, as my recent purchase of this product was my first. I have good skin but horribly dark hereditary undereye circles and thus am always looking for the best concealers. I knew that Dermablend was powerful enough to cover tattoos so I figured I'd give it a go. Tried to make it work, but the texture is just off. It settles into creases and looks very obviously makeup-y wherever I put it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is THE MOST amazing, pigmented, MAXIMUM COVERAGE concealer you will EVER buy!!!! This covers anything... seriously.... anything. It's not caking, or watery, or dry, it's the perfect creamy consistency while being dense and thick enough to provide the ultimate coverage anywhere. I even tried this covering my friends tattoo and fooled my boss!! He seriously thought she had it removed! This concealer does wonders. It covers any discoloration, dark eye circles, pimples, redness, freckles, uneven skin tone, bruises, tattoos, anything!! 10/10!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by vegasgirl

I have very bad acne , and lots of red scars on my skin and boy I must say it is the best cover-up I have ever used !!! no joke ! it last all day covers very well and the container will last you forever! it does not break me out either! yay! it is pricey but its worth every penny! the only downside is if your skin is flakey then ur dry flakey skin will show more . and it does settle in fine lines a bit . but that's ok as long as my scars are covered

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by 4starstolove

I have lots of scars and hyperpigmintaion from acne scars this covers it like no ones business I prefer this to there foundation smooth indulgence. I apply it with the real techniques foundation brush its nice an dense and it buffs it in nicely I also use it with my sephora air brush brush set which I recommend I love it. Apply it over a primer buff and lightly dust with there Loose powder. Spray a setting spray and your good to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by kelliechevron

This is a very dry, highly pigmented cream, which is thicker than my thickest concealers. It's so pigmented that it can easily cover a black mole I have under my eyebrow, leaving only a slight grey 'tint' (I haven't tried colour correction for that tint).

Most of my face is even coloured, and using just the lightest application of cover cream over moisturised skin is perfect for an airbrushed, but very matte look. I have uneven/darker pigmentation around the mouth, and covering it with dermablend lightly leaves it looking ashy, while covering it heavily conceals the discolouration perfectly, but looks dry, cakey, settles into fine lines and exacerbates every tiny flake of dry skin. I don't really think there is a solution for this other than to fix the texture of my skin, so I'm working on hydration/exfoliation etc.

So in summary:

PROS
- highly pigmented, can cover pretty much anything if you layer enough
- you only need a tiny amount for full face coverage that can look natural/flawless - e.g. i dotted it on my face and blended with a damp sponge. this makes it very cheap, considering how much product there is
- great colour selection for darker/ethnic skin tones, lots of yellow based colours

CONS
- very matte finish, which i personally don't like, so would use cream/shimmer highlighters on top to give a dewy appearance
- and if you have any dryness or flaking, it will only highlight these areas

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by nippypinto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have no complaints what so ever. I am a light skinned black women with olive undertones and it is really hard to find foundation that looks natural. I get a lot of complements as to how youthful and vibrant my skin looks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I really have the strangest feeling about this product. I neither hate it nor adore it. For reference, I suffer from extreme redness on my face, because of broken capilaries on my cheeks and noticeable veins and darkness all over my eye area. I also have the occasional acne scarring, so it's really hard for me to find a foundation that can help me cover all of my imperfections while also making me look natural and NOT cakey at all!
Dermablend's cover creme covers everything to a tee! It really does what it promotes! Their lightest beige toned creme is perfect for my yellow undertoned skin, and you won't really need much product to make your skin look flawless! Just a few rubs with a dry sponge over the product and onto your skin. It'll be the fastest makeup application you'll ever do in your life too. It's THE MOST pigmented product in the market, that's how much coverage you'll get, and the little canister will last you for ages. But that's all I have to say about the pro's of this product.
The cons outnumber the pro's. First of all, you'll have to buy the setting powder aside from this because it does NOT last on it's own, not even for the twelve hours it promises. If you have oily skin and live in a humid hot weather like me, think about it a hundred times before buying. If you purchase the setting powder, it'll be more than $50 worth of purchase, which is a lot considering the fact that you can get a better foundation for less money!
Anyway, this product transfers completely! Forget about wearing white shirts or even hugging people, you'll have embarrasing moments seeing the meat colored splatter all over people's shoulders. It also oxidizes, so by the end of the day you'll have a face that's two shades darker than the one you prepared in the morning. Finally, about an hour or so after applicating, you'll notice how unnatural your face will look close up, because it cakes up like crazy (even if you blot it)!
So, resuming: Even though it covers imperfections better than anything else on the market, this product will leave you with an orange cakey face that melts over fabric.
If you have really bad skin like mine, I recommend Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation! It hasn't let me down and for less money it does make your skin look gorgeous! Hope this helps you :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No