September 30, 2014 | 1010 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Chanel - Precision Eye Correction

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by MsMarla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried almost every eye creme out there and this is the BEST! My main concern is hydration and this one does the trick! It also decreased the appearance of my crow's feet and gave me a bit of luminosity. GREAT product!

Updated on 3/31/08 - I switched to a few other eye cremes, since writing this review. I am now TOTALLY convinced, 100%, that the Chanel Eye Correcton Eye Cream is the BEST!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Lenna0013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this very occasionally during night time only, and it does seem to help improve fine lines, but that's about it. Nothing special to make me wanna buy it again though, although it is gentle to my eyes and it doesn't harm my undereye area (don't put near the eyes though). I don't think it does much for circles, and certainly doesn't improve the puffiness. Too much money for being a nice eye moisturizer.
UPDATE: I've tried using it again the last two weeks, and I do see the improvement. Lines are definitely less visible, so I'm upgrading it to 4 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2004 12:11:00 AM More reviews by mayag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very good anti lines treatment for night time, although could've been more moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2004 11:41:00 PM More reviews by ddelerium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I exchnaged the anti-wrinkle firming eye cream for this due to the allergic reaction. I do have to say that it looks and feels like it should be hydrating, but it appears not to do anything for me. It is kinda creamy/oily texture, but since I have been using this product, I have noticed that my dark circles and puffiness have returned. I will return this product and go back to Elizabeth Arden's eye capsules, which altho kinda watery in texture, seemed to work better in counteracting some of the problems.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2004 11:22:00 AM More reviews by wongp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stinks, it actually made the areas around my eyes very dry and flaky, and I get those flaky dry red bumps at times from using this. I switched to something else recently and the skin became much more hydrated and smoother than before. It doesn't live up to the price tag, what a rip-off!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2003 1:06:00 PM More reviews by vettegirl96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my the one I came back to time and again. Doesn't irritate my easily-irritated eyes, and does soften those little lines and keep eye area well-hydrated. I had to deduct one lippie because of the occasional milia, but so far this is my HG eye cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by aws1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It did nothing for me. It was not moisturizing at all. My eyes area felt dry.I blew $50 on a complete waste. Usually, I don't mind spending extra on eye treatments but this was a complete waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2003 4:38:00 PM More reviews by bigbrowneyes823

I use this as a basic undereye creme during the day. I think it hydrates nicely and protects the undereye area well. I don't know if it is really providing anti-wrinkle protection, but they fine lines under my eyes are not getting any worse. May or may not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2003 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Sorrows

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Personally, I can't live without this stuff. I use it morning and night, just on the outer corners and upper lids of my eyes. When I don't use it I notice a difference in makeup application and the tiny fine lines are more noticeable. I am only 24 but I say that you are never too young to start taking good care of your skin with high quality products. I use it along with the Age Delay Eye (which I apply under my eyes and in the inner part of my upper lids). On my skin it feels a tiny bit warm going on, but it is not an uncomfortable sensation. Maybe on very sensitive skin it would be uncomfortable. All things considered, I love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2003 7:08:00 PM More reviews by LipstickChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was not impressed. Burned my skin and eyes badly. will never use again.