Cat Cosmetics Cat Eyes Eye Pencil

3.8

on 7/22/2009 10:53:00 PM

I love how smooth this pencil goes on and how rich the color is, but it's just too smudgy for me. No matter what I do, I can't get it to stay in place for much longer than a half hour, so it's just not worth it to me. -m-

on 3/20/2008 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my "go to liner" when in a hurry and want a predictable look!! As other reviewers noted... you get both the black and brown in one pencil. I have 2 in backstock because I never want to run out of this product! For the daytime look, I use the brown. It's a soft brown that does not get lost on my medium/olive skin - it is just enough to make my dark blue eyes pop. Both ends go on really smooth and last all day long on me. They do not tug or pull when applying. I carry this one in my purse in case I need to do a touch up during the day. I can't recommend this eyeliner enough!

on 12/1/2004 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Sorry to say I didn't like this. Yes you do get alot of product, but the pencil is too long for me to get close enough to the mirror to apply. It is very soft, the colors are rich and its easily blended, however I have really oily eyelids and it smudged pretty quickly.

on 4/26/2003 9:23:00 PM

This is a double-sided pencil with a dark brown on one end and black on the other. Brown is very smooth and soft but the black side is a bit harder. Would purchase her brown eye pencil separately again.

on 2/11/2003 9:09:00 PM

This is fabulous- one end is a smokey black, the other is a sultry sable brown! All I need for basic lining needs. This is quite a long pencil too- which is great 'cos it lasts forever, but not so convenient when you want to stash it away for travel.

The colors are deep and true, and the texture is so creamy and silky to apply. Doesn't drag or pull painfully on my eyelids, like some brands do. And it stays really well- no smudging, even after a night of cocktails and dancing! continued >>