Urban Decay Pipe Dream Nail Enamel

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/1/2005 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this color. It's a very light peach color that shows up a nice light green color when the light hits it. I put on just one coat for a nice sheer color or two to three for a more opaque finish. It does have a tendency to chip but that doesn't really bother me that much.

on 12/15/2004 1:48:00 PM

I adore this color. ADORE it. It's a shimmery peachy-pink with the most prominent flashes of gold and green I've ever seen (when I hold my nails up to any kind of light, they look more green than anything else!) I love the fact that I can actually see the cool flashes on my nails, as opposed to just in the bottle, which sometimes happens to me with other polishes- they appear in the bottle to have lots of prominent flashes but turn out much more subtle on the nails.

So because of my love for the color, I would be giving this, the first UD nail polish I've ever tried, a 4, except for the lasting power, which forces me to bump it down a notch. I hate to do it, but I have to, because put bluntly, the lasting power is average at best. It chipped on me after two and a half days, and although I am sometimes hard on my nails, I wasn't any more so this week than usual. I can get by for a week with an OPI nail polish, even if I do my nails myself. Urban Decay just didn't live up to that for me. Still, that won't stop me from trying other colors, as I am SO impressed with the color range in this line. Next time, however, I'll focus on buying polishes that are more suitable for my toes, where chipping is less likely to occur.

on 10/22/2004 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty color. It is shimmery pink with a pearlescent green tint in the light. Contrary to other reviewers, this is not a green color. I find you only see the green tint in the sunlight. I wore this color to a job interview, and I definitely would not have worn a green shade!

on 7/26/2004 8:08:00 PM

This certainly looks peach in the bottle, but it's GREEN. I love UD's contrasting shimmers (Burnout is PEACH with red shimmer) but this, even after 3 coats, is just a pretty iridescent GREEN.

on 3/16/2003 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it looked kind of green on me... but it was nice and shiny

on 2/12/2003 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not too impressed. I think it would look better with tanned skin. I am too pale for this color.

on 2/11/2003 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is UD's newest nailpolish shade, part of their "Skate" collection. I notice it has already gone out of stock on Sephora.com! It is absolutely beautiful ... a pale frosty pink, just the right combination of sheer and opaque (not too much one way or the other) and with just enough pearlescense to make it unique. I think this would look great either with a single coat for a very sheer look, or built up for a more opaque finish. Very versatile and so pretty!