November 1, 2014 | 900 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ick! This was absolutely gross. It stung soooo bad on my skin that my eyelids became swollen. As another reviewer mentioned, it can also make your vision cloudy.... doesn't seem very healthy to me. Sure, it's cheap (I got mine for 99 cents), but it's not even worth that much. Gross, gross, gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by oldfield86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cheap yet works great on removing eye liner and mascara. I have sensitive eyes and most other eye make-up removers irritates my eyes but this doesn't. Only kind of eye make up remover I will ever use.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by jozie14

Love this make-up remover. It gets your makeup off pretty quickly. It's a lotion, so you just squeeze a little out on your hand or directly onto a cotton pad, and you rub it onto your eye area to take off your make-up. I like that because it is a lotion, it doesnt cause friction and irritate your eye, and it leaves the area moisturized. Yes, sometimes if you use more (but becareful not to use TOO much) your vision may be cloudy, but it just lasts a few seconds. Best of all, it often goes on special for 99 cents! Definitely a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 6:38:00 AM More reviews by johnstonstephanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye makeup remover, I just put a little dab on the back my hand, and take a cotton wipe or tissue and dab a little bit on it, and wipe away the makeup, works beautifully, and leaves my eye area moisturized. I can get most all of my eye makeup off on the first go. You can sometime find this product on sale for as low as .99 , at a price like that, it is like stealing, this product is priceless, wouldn't be without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2004 10:30:00 AM More reviews by starladear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this. I hate using oily ANYTHING on my face, and I feel my acne skin is safe using this. Plus, it takes off eye-makeup. Does what it says on the tin!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by nunu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Yuck. Hated this product. It removed makeup, but stung like a m@#$F%^!!! Also, was the most drying product I've ever tried, and I generally have oily skin. So dry I HAD to put eyecream on. The HG search continues... Where oh where are you holy grail?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 3:04:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works great.Gets the toughest mascara and eye shadow off,leaves the skin exceptionally clean.
This is what you need to get eye makeup off.If you are using something like Cetaphil to remove eye makeup,it isnt going to work.
The right tool for the job,will get the job done.
This is a great product and will get the job done.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2001 10:48:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Stings & burns without removing a trace of my (non-waterproof) eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2001 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Simplistic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only makeup remover i use. It doesn't sting or hurt if it gets in your eyes. Your eyes may cloud for a minute, that is it. Nothing compared to other brands. Takes all makeup off, even stained makeup. GREAT product.