October 1, 2014 | 1675 users online

Liquid - Classified Cosmetics - ERA face foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by kristenleahmc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my FAVOURITE foundation. It is tricky to apply and you must be careful with application as it is a spray and can end up on clothes and earrings. Good idea to apply this makeup before your clothing. The reason why I like it is it has a rosey undertone for those of us who do not follow into the yellows and oranges of foundations. I am fair skinned and every foundation out there including - MAC, Clinique, Lancome all end up looking yellow on me. This is a perfect match (R2). It has great staying power and adds a lovely glow finish. It is a beautiful foundation and I will cry if they stop production. It is more expensive but a bottle will last a long time. Once you get the hang of application, your foundation takes no time!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by KariRocksOut

I used Era after seeing it on What Not to Wear on TLC. It is often used by Carmindy and I was so curious about an aerosol foundation!

Now I don't do the spray all over your face thing, as it can get in your hair, or on your surrounding. I put it on a makeup sponge and apply it in gentle patting motions for a flawless look. My friend and her Mom even commented on how great my skin looked!

The only thing I don't like it their system for finding your shade can be a little wonky. My first bottle was too yellow, so I had to exchange it for a different color. Be careful of those yellow tints!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by BreatheMakeup

I was amazed how natural this makeup looked on me. It's semi-matte and there are good color selections. The shades are also versatile. I'm a Y7 and this can has lasted me for about 6 months now. For good skin, you don't need a lot of it. Compared to Dior's AirFlash, I prefer AirFlash. There's about a 5 dollar difference between the two. Era is more thicker than AirFlash.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 12:47:00 AM More reviews by vvalencia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is no doubt in my mind that this is the best foundation there is out there. The true test was for my wedding day makeup. It looked so natural and came out so beautiful in the photographs! This is coming from someone who had only 2 hours of sleep the night before!!! I first got Y5 in a swap. Then I purchased my makeup a month ahead of the wedding date and practiced a little. I also was in between colors so I purchased Y5 and Y7. I would mostly use Y5 for concealing. Spray Y5 once, then I would follow with Y7 and got the most natural looking makeup in my life. No one's face is ever one flat color. I have medium brown skin but with yellow undertones so this stuff was PERFECT! When I get a little lighter due to the colder months I don't use as much Y7, but if I start to get a little darker I just spray on a little bit more (i.e. for the honeymoon in Capri when I got a little sun)...Needless to say I don't think most people are patient enough and give up to quickly. It is my HG of foundations, because I'm just coming off of the flu and used it today and no one could tell I was sick! Just had that nice healthy glow. My bestfriend and Maid of Honor is now thoroughly hooked! She looked great in all the pics too! You've got to try this at least once...You won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ShiShiPooPoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me preface this by saying that I am VERY picky when it comes to foundations. I hate the masky, wet feeling some liquids give and hate, hate, hate the chalky, pasty look. I like to feel that there is nothing on my face. This foundation is my HG. I had it applied early in the morning and walked around in the sun, driving, running errands for at least 5 hours and itlooked as if I just applied it. It is very light and airy, does not pool in my fine lines or give me that line around my hairline and jaw. The girl just sprayed my face and blotted with the puff. She didn't blend or anything and like others have said, I had a SEAMLESS edge. The color is perfect on me. I couldn't be happier. Looks totally natural. Plus SPF of 20 and no oil. I can't believe more people aren't turned on to this. Will gladly pay the 55 dollars! Update: While the coverage and color are impeccable, the spray just gets all over the place! When I get off of work, I notice a fine mist of foundation over the sink and vanity area and I have to scrub it down everyday. This foundation is a little more work than I thought. I took off a lippie for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 4:45:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

One word: PHENOMINAL!! I am a DDD girly and R6 matches though a shade too warm. So quick, so easy and flawless coverage for a sheer spray. I use concealer first for any blemishes then spray on the foundation. Then with a damp sponge I buff it out and walla! The most money I've ever spent on foundation but well worth it. I'm recommending it to all my friends!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2003 4:52:00 PM More reviews by rachellia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ARRRRGGHHH! I hate finding a foundation that has it all: natural look, buildable coverage, non-irritating, easy to apply.. BUT does not come in my color. I got this in Y1, unfortunatly, is was about 4 shades too dark for me (stila A, MAC nc15). If only this were lighter, it would be my holy grail.