April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Vanilla and Jasmine Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by LauraW74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.

I got this when it was reduced to $4.00 for the BBW "Hello Yellow" sale, but when it runs out I won't hesitate to buy it at full price.

Firstly, a warning to scent-sensitive people: While I love the scent of this and do not mind it lingering, it may bother some people how long-lasting the fragrance is. As an example, I used this in the shower and the entire bathroom smelled of it for the next two days. Not a really prominent scent, but definitely there.

This product is super-exfoliating, and ridiculously hydrating. I put lotion on my body when it still feels a little slick from the oils, and that moisture will last for days! I usually have to slather on body butter daily to keep away flakes on my dry legs, but with this, I won't have to use lotion until after a few days, even with showering! So amazing!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by lovedork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first scrub from Bath and Body Works. I'm not the biggest fan of the store (mostly becuase I don't want to pay $20 to smell like a cookie) but I saw this in the window display and was curious. The smell is amazing (although different in store, at home, and on the body). I love the texture of this. I feel so soft and smooth after using this. My only bit of advice is to stir or shake the can, since the oil seperates. I would also wait for a sale. It's great, but $16 for sugar and oil makes me cringe. That could have been a lipstick! lol

Update: Took away a lippie for packaging and 2 for overall. The top of the container is awkward and always falls, getting water in the container. Also, the smell is a lot stronger than I had originally noticed. I still feel smooth, but there is so much more oil than sugar and I often feel a little greasy. I don;t know if i'll repurchase. I may just make my own.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 3:29:00 AM More reviews by lalalady1

I absolutely love thhis product! I used it one night before going to bed and my boyfriend (who is not big on compliments) could not believe how soft and smooth my skin was and could not keep his hand off of me!

I purchased this product at a bbw outlet store for 5 BUCKS WOW!
Will certainly repurchase again and again...

*Must stir it with a spoon or spatchula before enjoying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by dustyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

ok,so this is my first product review(: here goes nothing!!
ok so, for starters, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! the smell is love,and i really love how smooth and soft my skin feels after i use this.it does make my tub a bit slippery but other than that i have no issue with this product.i use this after i shave,and it really makes my legs feel like silk as opposed to just putting lotion on them.lots of people think that the price is too steep,but i got this on sale for 4.99.Bath and Body Works is having a sale right now,so i recommend you check that out.if you stop by,pick up this product!two thumbs up!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by aastew

This makes your skin soooooo soft. It is very luxurious. The only problem is the price and the amount you get. I definately would not use this every day~ only when I have a romantic evening planned with my husband and want to feel extra soft. The scent isn't over powering, which my husband hates. It is soft and pretty and makes your skin feel amazing. Beware that the tub gets slippery while using it. May repurchase it again. It's a bit expensive though. 20.00

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is only the 2nd scrub i've ever used, the first one being B and B work's ginger mentha body scrub which sucked. Al though I don't really notice any difference after using this (aside from being soft), I feel truly pampered every Monday when I use this product. It's recommended usage is once a week (even though I'm tempted to use it daily it's that great) so if you use it as directed, it probably will last quite a while (I've only had mine a month). The scent is to die for and like others are saying, lasts! I wish I took my showers at night sometimes becauce I would love to crawl into bed with my boyfriend after using this :-) Never used a salt scrub (unless the ginger mentha was) but as far as I can tell, this is a great scrub that I will continue buying and probably won't try another scent either- this is too nice to pass up! It does get a tad messy and like others are saying, the scrub and oil seperate but mixing it up with your hand before you put it on isn't that much to ask, it's worth it! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by pittprincess3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am quite obsessed with this scrub! I love the smell. It does stay around for quite a long time, but I love it, so it doesn't bother me! I use this scrub on my legs before applying moisterizer or self tanner, so I get an even color. Also, I use this on my elbows and the bottom of my feet with a little foot scraper. It makes my skin so soft and lovely. The oil and the sugar do separate in the jar. Sometimes I like to drip the oil on my legs and leave it on for extra hydration! I live in Arizona. We need it here. It feels so silky and lovely. I stay away from salt scrubs because I tend to kill my legs when I shave them. They burn!!! I love the sweet, sugar scrub! I am on my 2nd jar in about a month. I really do use a ton of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 9:21:00 PM More reviews by beamercg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is completely effective. My skin is so smooth and soft and I don't have to moisturize after my shower. Plus, my husband loves the way I smell afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2007 5:26:00 PM More reviews by lycn4717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just as the other reviewers have said "The Scent stays on forever"!! in the store a few sniffs the smell was nice, but then when it took it home. The smell last forever. I try to wash multiple times with Dial Soap to get off the smell but it doesn't wash off.

Its a good thing if you like the scent, But I have a sensitive nose and It makes me Sneeze ALL day, with sinus headaches.

I try to use it on my feet (the furtherst part from my nose) but the scent still creeps up. I had to give it away. I'm so allergic to the smell now, I can't even be next to someone with it on without sneezing.

Just be aware that the scent will will will last forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by yallagabig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite body product EVER. I love really gritty, grainy, hardcore scrubs and this is as hardcore as you're going to get. Definitely gritty enough that you feel thoroughly exfoliated and smooth. Texture is PERFECT. The smell is amazing and incredibly relaxing. I like the oiliness of it too. I follow this up with the jasmine vanilla body wash and then the massage oil before going to bed, and the scent stays on forever and is wonderful to fall asleep to.