October 24, 2014 | 1076 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by maraff64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a light-medium skin tone & most pigmented powder blushes make me look like an uneven clown while cream blushes make me look so oily. I know that gel formulas work wonders to control oil & since this is also a sheer coverage blush I was very excited to try this. For something that is at the convenience of being sold at a drugstore & has the packaging of a higher end blush I wasn't nervous about spending $19.99 (no tax in Alaska). I was hopeful & I'm so glad my knowledge was right on this one. I have the shade "Natural" and you only need one smooth layer to look really gorgeous & flushed while two layers intensifies the color without screaming "Clown Face!". This glides so nice over my foundations & I am happy with my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by jadefly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel goes on smooth and sheer, not sticky in the slightest. It's super-easy to apply, tapping on with just my fingertips: I love that I don't have to carry a blush brush with me to the gym to use post-shower!

Unfortunately, the Sheer Cheek Gel in Natural is too subtle/similar to my own light-medium Southeast Asian coloring that it just disappears when I use the amount recommended by other MUA reviewers (two dots per cheek). I'll exchange this for another color and update my review then. In the meantime, I'll make do with my pretty pink-gold NYX blush in "Pinched"!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ihateu

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice colors, but when blending it's too easy to mix into your hair. If I used my fingers or a blush brush it always seemed to get into my light colored hair adding a purpleish cast to the hair around my hairline. Additionally, It's a small package for the price. Prior to this I had a Tarte gel stick that lasted me for well over a year. This lasted me less than 4 months. When you get near the end of the tube of this one, the blush refuses to come out, without a major squeeze. It became time consuming. Lastly, a pet peeve of mine is the product that's stuck on your fingers afterwards, if you use your hands to blend it. The stain requires soap and water to remove. On the plus side it did look terrific as a lip stain, after lining my lips with a pencil, to keep the edges fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lizfortin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I have oily skin, so I can't wear cream blush, but have been looking at gels because I think a liquid gives a more natural finish. I have two colours, flushed and natural. I really like both, but for my pale skin, natural is a bit better. This colour really lasts throughout the day, which is important to me because of my pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by JuliaSYarwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Peachy and Bronze. Peachy is a subtle red with gold shimmer (not peach!) and Bronze is a matt mid brown. Both are sheer gels so if you like dramatic blushers then maybe these are not for you, however I use them for a healthy flush of colour and for that they are fantastic. Might be better on paler skins though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Kris0218

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in 'Natural' because of the ringing endorsements on MakeupAlley, and now I'm just adding my review to the pile of praise!

My cheeks eat blush. No blush has ever lasted a full day on me, until this one. For such a light, sheer gel, it really has serious staying power! It's not too oily, and it blends really well. It's buildable and easy to apply. It gives you a really natural flush that LASTS.

I'm really impressed with this product and am eager to try other shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first cheek gel and I absolutely love it! I've used cream blushes, which are nice, but don't seem to melt into the skin like the gel blushes. I have this is Natural and a little goes a long way. I like to squirt a little bit out and disperse between both ring fingers and lightly dab it onto the apples of my cheeks and blend up and out. If there is ever an issue with unevenness -- I just take my stippling brush or whatever I used for my foundation and smooth the edges. The color is just as it's called -- natural. It gives a nice color to your face without looking too made up.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Sammy68

I bought a tube of the Pixi Cheek Gel Blush in Sunkissed at Target on clearance. This is the best sheer bronzer that I have ever used. It's a wash of sheer, warm color - not dirty or streaky looking - unfortunately like a lot of bronzers. It's perfect for the fair complexion. The small tube lasts a long time, because all you need is a dab. I don't think Pixi is making the Sunkissed shade anymore which is a complete and total bummer, because this product is wonderful. I will try the Natural shade next.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Based on reviews here this is my first gel blush. I bought the shade natural, and I love it! On my first attempt I applied a little too much and it still looked good. It really does give your skin a healthy glow and it lasts all day. On my combination skin it lasts longer than any powder blush, even high end. Will buy again!