April 18, 2014 | 929 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ihateu

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice colors, but when blending it's too easy to mix into your hair. If I used my fingers or a blush brush it always seemed to get into my light colored hair adding a purpleish cast to the hair around my hairline. Additionally, It's a small package for the price. Prior to this I had a Tarte gel stick that lasted me for well over a year. This lasted me less than 4 months. When you get near the end of the tube of this one, the blush refuses to come out, without a major squeeze. It became time consuming. Lastly, a pet peeve of mine is the product that's stuck on your fingers afterwards, if you use your hands to blend it. The stain requires soap and water to remove. On the plus side it did look terrific as a lip stain, after lining my lips with a pencil, to keep the edges fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lizfortin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I have oily skin, so I can't wear cream blush, but have been looking at gels because I think a liquid gives a more natural finish. I have two colours, flushed and natural. I really like both, but for my pale skin, natural is a bit better. This colour really lasts throughout the day, which is important to me because of my pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by JuliaSYarwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Peachy and Bronze. Peachy is a subtle red with gold shimmer (not peach!) and Bronze is a matt mid brown. Both are sheer gels so if you like dramatic blushers then maybe these are not for you, however I use them for a healthy flush of colour and for that they are fantastic. Might be better on paler skins though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Kris0218

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in 'Natural' because of the ringing endorsements on MakeupAlley, and now I'm just adding my review to the pile of praise!

My cheeks eat blush. No blush has ever lasted a full day on me, until this one. For such a light, sheer gel, it really has serious staying power! It's not too oily, and it blends really well. It's buildable and easy to apply. It gives you a really natural flush that LASTS.

I'm really impressed with this product and am eager to try other shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first cheek gel and I absolutely love it! I've used cream blushes, which are nice, but don't seem to melt into the skin like the gel blushes. I have this is Natural and a little goes a long way. I like to squirt a little bit out and disperse between both ring fingers and lightly dab it onto the apples of my cheeks and blend up and out. If there is ever an issue with unevenness -- I just take my stippling brush or whatever I used for my foundation and smooth the edges. The color is just as it's called -- natural. It gives a nice color to your face without looking too made up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Sammy68

I bought a tube of the Pixi Cheek Gel Blush in Sunkissed at Target on clearance. This is the best sheer bronzer that I have ever used. It's a wash of sheer, warm color - not dirty or streaky looking - unfortunately like a lot of bronzers. It's perfect for the fair complexion. The small tube lasts a long time, because all you need is a dab. I don't think Pixi is making the Sunkissed shade anymore which is a complete and total bummer, because this product is wonderful. I will try the Natural shade next.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Based on reviews here this is my first gel blush. I bought the shade natural, and I love it! On my first attempt I applied a little too much and it still looked good. It really does give your skin a healthy glow and it lasts all day. On my combination skin it lasts longer than any powder blush, even high end. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by EmmeM

Brilliant product. Lives up to the hype! I have oily, acne prone skin and this stays nearly all day and does not irritate my skin. Gives you an extremely natural looking flush, like you've just been doing something naughty! Even beautiful and non drying as a lipstain.

It may seem pricey at roughly 20 bucks but it's actually a bargain. How much is that easily contaminated unblendable blotchy benetint crap?

You literally cannot mess the application up for this product. Dab a bit on with fingers or brush and blend. There's no trick to using it (I personally hate buying a makeup product then having to research a bunch of tricks on how to make it work. How about you just make a product that works the way it's obviously intended to be used?) It's long lasting yet very blendable, lightweight, concentrated yet sheer, buildable, versatile, decent sanitary packaging (I'd prefer if it had a flip cap) with flattering colours and I believe it will last a super long time. Use it over or under foundation, as a base for powder blushes or with a lip brush for your lips. Seriously brilliant. I only had to repurchase because I lost the tube but will always repurchase!

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by saraht2890

i absolutely LOVE this blush! I was never a fan of gel blushes because I just didn't feel like it would stay on. But the Gel blush from Pixi lasts all day! And the colors they offer are gorgeous. I bought the one in the color Natural and Im obsessed. It really is like a natural flush to your cheeks like you just workout at the gym. Will definitely buy more. Can't wait to try different colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by darkskyequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I came across this product when strolling through one of the new targets here in Canada. Seemed a little expensive at I think around 18 dollars. I tested the colour rosy on my hand and it seemed to have faded away into my skin maybe too much but after a few applications it gave a really nice stain. I wasn't completely impressed by the thought that I might have to apply a lot if I were to use it but I decided to buy it and experiment. Anyways at home I realized that it shows up way better when applied over foundation as opposed to bare skin. You just need the tiniest amount and simply dab then leave it on for a few extra seconds before lightly blending and it showed up beautifully. Unreal at how natural it looked on my skin. The next day when I wore it, friends at work complimented me on my nice glow :D. Also the colour seriously lasted all day even with frequent blotting.... there was no colour transfer even with my oily skin. Only other blush that can last that long is my nars exhibitA.

I now am in love with this blush and I'll have to go back and purchase more Colours. I realize now with the right application this tube will last me a long long time and that alone makes the price worth it.