October 1, 2014 | 1943 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - clear lip gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by alwells

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this free with my purchase. It's truly clear, and that is nice. I am a fan of the thin sleek squared bottle.

I'm not sold on the brush applicator. I prefer a padded tip. But the consistency of the product is good. A touch runny for my taste, but for many, likely preferably. I like my lip gloss a little bit tacky. This is more liquidy, but not bad. The scent is very light and clean. I applied it over a flat red lipstick and it gave a nice shine. It's also nice on its own.

One word of warning (probably obvious to most) - if you apply it over a dark color, it will tint your applicator brush, and hence the product. The only real effect of this is that the nice clear look in the bottle may be a touch pink (kinda' like your clear nail polish can become).

Overall a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by GoldieHawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got a free clear gloss in one of the gift sets I bought, and I really like it. I don't know that I'd pay the standard price for a clear gloss; maybe on sale. It is very nice, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by tripleL

I got this as a gift... I would not buy it myself because it is way too expensive for a clear gloss. The texture of it is sticky, but it give is a nice shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 6:15:00 AM More reviews by GlitterBitch

This is such a great product! I apply this over all of my matte lipsticks to make them more vibrant or I jsut wear this on my lips for a fun, casual look. It has no annoying scent, feels nice and smooth on my lips, not tacky, & it lasts for like an hour, which is amazing for a lip gloss! A+ from me on this great, versatile product!