Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Isopropyl titanium triisostearate, Ethylene brassylate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides

on 10/13/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have oily skin and some acne scarring. This foundation really covered them. It stayed for about 4-6 hrs then the foundation will come off. It's expensive for a drugstore brand but it does the job.

However, I will not buy this again since this caused me breakouts! Big, painful cystic acne that took weeks to subside. use this product with caution.

To help you guys, I wrote a blog about this foundation to know how well it performed and since I dont want you to undergo the same breakout like I did. And I'm tired of typing. lol
here's the blog:

on 9/23/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I've just bought this foundation today after years of searching for a decent foundation that would be the right shade for my very, very pale skin, and i have to say i was suprised it was Max factor...

I originally went into Boots to try one of the no7 foundations but even their lightest was too dark for me, so one of the lovely Max factor girls stole me away and showed me their range for paler skins.

I was skeptical at first as it's only a drugstore brand but she put some on me in Light Ivory and i was very suprised that it was the perfect match and had such a lovely finish to it. It makes my skin looks fresh and flawless and felt light, plus i didn't have to spend a fortune on a bottle of foundation that some of the other brands charge when they cater to paler skin.

I am so pleased with this and can finally breathe now i've found go to foundation, and i would urge ladies with pale skin to just try some on and see for yourself, like me you might be skeptical but it's definitely worth a try.

on 9/12/2015 1:28:00 PM

Love this!

I have lots of acne scarring, rosacea and seb derm. This covers all of the redness, reduces the appearance of the scars and doesn't cling to dry patches from the seb derm. It doesn't dry my skin out either.

It's medium/full coverage (I use beauty blender for medium coverage and the RT expert face brush if I want fuller coverage) but doesn't feel heavy.

on 9/10/2015 9:32:00 AM

Love this one! First foundation bottle i've ever finish. Lol. Im an NC 25- 35 lady, combination skin. Tried BBs and the CC creams and its still look greasy, blotting with paper blot 3-4 times. Don't get menstarted on other foundations. Blah.
With this baby; only once or twice paper blotting, and powder ONLY when continue went out after office. So nice.
First attemp i went no. 55 beige, mixed it up with my second go-to foundie, sephore CC cream no. 23 clair light to dissolve it a bit.
Its my second bottle now, no. 47, somehow look similar to 55 only yellowish like my undertone. Still mixing it with Sephora.
Using it daily for work. I used concealer a bit for my 2 y.o. sun spot, other than that, its fantastic. LOVE.

on 7/25/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really like this foundation, it covers very well and if you finish with a good powder it gives you flawless face like you've been photoshopped. It's really good at hiding enlarged pores of which I have lots of unfortunately, I still use a concealer for my under-eyes, but they really are exceptionally dark. Longevity is great, my skin doesn't like most foundations and tend to get oily when I put something on, with this I can use a very very small amount because of the high coverage and blend well, so my skin can breathe, it looks good for 8 hours.

I had issues with shade, I'm nc15-20 and the lightest shade was too light and the second was too dark, so I mixed them up, perfect.

My only grief with it is that I don't know if it has UVA as well as UVB protection. Would be nice if it did.

on 7/5/2015 6:08:00 AM

I really regret buying this foundation. I have never been a fan of max factor products but decided to give it a go as my normal foundation was discontinued. It is so hard to blend and looks really uneven no matter how much I moisturized and which primer I used. It also left my skin feeling really irritated afterwards. One very disappointed customer.

on 6/15/2015 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I adore this product! I've searched for a long time for a foundation that has a good coverage and doesn't make my face feel oily or cakey. I unfortunately was unable to get the lightest shade so settled for the next one up and lightened it down with a white toned powder. It would have 5 out of 5 if I was able to get the lightest colour but nowhere had it. I find it's also super useful because I don't need to use concealer unless I am having a really bad skin day or haven't slept well the night before.

I also love the packaging, the bottle top twists to open and close meaning if you lose the lid then it doesn't get squirted everywhere. I frequently lose lids so it's a life saver!

Overall I love this product, it makes me feel great and doesn't go oily easily like many of the other products I've tried (including high end ones). I rarely have to powder during the day now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this foundation! It's on the heavy side but it covers my acne great and isn't too matte or too oily, it has a nice slightly dewy finish and is super easy to apply. The pump also makes it easier to control portions.

LOVE !!!!

This product is brilliant value you money definately the best drugstore foundation there is.
I have combination skin and this keeps my face perfectly matte all day. Although it is 3 in 1 I do use primer underneath but that's just what I personally prefer. I am a nurse so I work very long shifts and working in a hospital it is very very hot !! But this keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long.
Here in the UK this product costs £12.99 which to be honest is a bargain I have tried the more high end brands such as Mac, Estee Lauder but I did find them to irritate my skin as my skin is Very sensitive.

on 5/26/2015 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation and it really does cover ! Without paying a ridiculous amount of money.