Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

3.4

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Isopropyl titanium triisostearate, Ethylene brassylate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides

on 3/30/2015 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely loveeeee this foundation! It's fantastic. It must have been reformulated judging off all the negative reviews on it because this foundation is lovely. I'm really hard to please when it comes to a foundation so it has to wow me before I buy it. I have oily skin and it keeps me matte all day. NC15 (a little too light for me) and I wear Beige 55 in this foundation and I love it. Lasts all day and only have to blot about halfway through. I wear foundation for about 10 hours because my commute to work is a couple of hours and I work 8 hour shifts so I want something long lasting, keeping the oil at bay but still makes me look flawless. This foundation definitely does that and I would 100% recommended to anyone, no matter what skin type you are. Full coverage flawless foundation! Well done Mr Max Factor!

on 3/29/2015 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love Maxfactor foundations! This one is on the heavier side for my combination/oily skin, but gives a beautiful finish. It's silky, glowy, but not that greasy. I like the fact that it doubles as a concealer, which is great when you travel. Staying power isn't the best, but not the worst either. I think this is a nice and decent foundation with a medium to heavy coverage. When I dust some Cream Puff over it I'm set for about six hours. After that I touch it up again with Cream Puff. Overall I find this is a nice formula and it's one of the better quality drugstore foundations out there.

on 3/27/2015 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This didn't work at all for me, to me it's the worst foundation I've ever put on my face. I got it in shade 47 nude, which seemed to be a pretty good match when I put it on, on the light side, but still works. The substancy is quite thick, but when buffing it in with my RT expert brush it looked okay. So I was starting with my eye make-up and let the foundation set for a bit. When I was finished I thought it gave a flat, matte, kinda mask-like look, but hey, let's try it for a day and see what it does.
After I had breakfast I looked in the mirror before leaving the house.. I looked horrible, HORRIBLE! Yikes, it clung to dry patches and flakes in places where I've never seen them before. The colour got a lot more pink, which made me look sick. It clumped up and creased around my eyes and even around my nostrils, I haven't had that since I was 13 and tried foundation for the very first time. It looked caked on and patchy, just 20 minutes after applying. And I even wore the MF facefinity primer underneath it! I've tried a few times. With primer, without primer, applying with a stippling brush, damp sponge, RT expert brush. Nothing works, it all turns out the same. Gross, dry, flakey, creased and patchy.

I really like many Max Factor products, so this was extremely disappointing. I will not repurchase or even re-use ever again. I'm even in doubt if I should give it away or just throw it in the trash, but by reading the reviews here I guess there are some people that could be happy with it. For me it was the worst, as I had no time left I just got it off my face and left the house without any foundation and I looked WAY better than with this gross stuff on.

on 3/16/2015 6:00:00 PM

Worst foundation I've ever used. Used it for about 3 week and my face was covered in breakouts. Would not recommend.

on 3/11/2015 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Terrible foundation. I exchanged the No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation for this, and after the first application immediately regretted it. A representative in Boots recommended me this foundation and it had decent reviews so I was pretty happy when I bought it. I got it in the lightest shade, Warm Almond, and it seemed quite light in the bottle so I thought it would match my skin tone. I applied it with no primer or moisturiser at first to see how it would work on my skin on its own, and initially I was happy with the application. However, after about 15 - 30 minutes it oxidized horribly, leaving my skin looking orange. It clung to dry patches, made my skin look absolutely horrible. I was very disappointed...would expect more from MaxFactor, especially for the price. Waste of money and waste of foundation, will not be purchasing or using this again.

on 2/22/2015 2:28:00 PM

Yesssss! That's what I'm talking about. This stuff is the bomb! Seriously, this is what a foundation should do to your face.
Covers redness and other flaws, wether light to medium or buildable to medium/full coverage, without looking cakey EVER. Has a super velvet-natural skin like finish that is matte, but not dead flat and ACTUALLY looks like skin. Unlike so many high-end foundations that promise a undetactable skin-like finish but are either too light/nude that you can't see anything at all or pool up in your pores or lines and look unnatural or make you so oily (Chanel, Dior, EL to name a few). And usually mattifying foundations dry out my combination skin in the long run, and luminous foundation make me an oilslick. This is a a perfect inbetween. I have never come across a foundation that keeps me matt, oil free for a whole freakin day! It does NOT transfer at all, and I'm a girl that touches my face a lot , can't help it LOL. It feels like velvet and looks the same at the end of a long day as when first applied. Amazing really and very unexpected for a drugstore product.
Oh, and i tried it with and without mattifying primer on my T-zone, and although it even stays matt a little longer with, honestly it's not really neccessary to add an extra primer. My personal experience with primers is that they sometimes not agree with foundation, making my foundation look flaky or uneven (i know, it's weird). But since this has build in primer, I must say it's the best sollution and looks better than using separate primer and foundation!

This is the same as the Cover Girl Outlast 3 in 1, depending on your country, cuz CC and MF are 1 and the same company FYI. I do think that MF is marketed towards a more mature targetgroup. Anyways, I placed the same review over there too. EVERY combination/oily girl should know how good this stuff is for such a great price.

on 2/21/2015 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Good product but not wow

on 2/5/2015 12:36:00 PM

Lost count on how many bottles I have bought already.I have always been looking for the perfect foundation and this is it.

Great coverage and it stay fresh even after a long day work. Use alone or just a thin layer as a base, then put another foundation for a dewy look (e.g Dior Nude/ Max Factor Luminizer) and dust a bit of setting powder on the chin, both sides of the noses and under eyes.

Colour match:
Max Factor FaceFinity Beige #55
Dior Nude #21

on 2/2/2015 10:37:00 AM

This is the second bottle of that foundation. Really like it as it gives a natural finish that last up to 10 hours. Good price and nice package. I am in the shade Bronze 80, and I like the fact that it has many shades to choose from. Next time I may go for a shade darker as the weather gets sunnier and I get tanned.

on 1/19/2015 3:06:00 AM

I'm now on my second bottle of this foundation and did buy a darker shade the second time as it is quite pale. I find the easiest way to apply it is using a damp makeup sponge. I'm happy with it and will definitely buy again.