October 20, 2014 | 2003 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - wet shine diamonds- sparkling champagne

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2005 11:28:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

Ah, this is what I wanted NARS' Arabesque glitter to be--ultra fine shimmers rather than the huge spangles they have (sometimes cute on toes but perhaps not on tips if you're over eleven). "Sparkling Champagne" is a rose-gold rather than a white-gold champagne color, very shimmery but still grown-up. Looks mah-velous on both tips and toes. It does chip if you don't use a good topcoat, but at least the chips aren't so noticeable as with a darker, flatter color. Wear is about as good as any of the lighter Essie polishes I've tried (i.e. after 5 days, most of the color is there, but has worn off edges). Took a lippie off because the brush was oddly long and hard to control. But it's a cheap polish and would probably look good on everyone. Definitely check this one out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2004 6:07:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Hands down, my fave polish. Suitable for all seasons. Light shimmery pink shot with shimmery gold and topped off with slightly larger gold shimmers :). A good neutral color with just enough *pow*

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2003 7:57:00 PM More reviews by jillianbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was surprised at how thick the brush is..I've never bought a polish with a big brush, but I like it! The color is exactly what I was looking for! A nudish shimmery color. It's pinkish too! I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kittenkisses

This is a golden pink & while it doesnt shine like diamonds, it is still very pretty. My fave in the WSD line. It does tend to chip quickly, but I apply a base, ONE coat of the WSD & a top-cot and keep it on much longer. I noticed it shines more with only one coat. Anyhoo- it's a keeper.