Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Pomade

3.9

on 8/20/2015 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm inlove with this product but unfortunately i can't buy it where i live so any time i'm or someone i know is in the states i get them to pick me up some it's amazing. I use the color soft brown as it matches my eyebrows perfectly. I have very full thick eyebrows but some very sparse area's so i use this product to define my tail and arch and use what evers left on the brush and run it through the rest of my brows, if i'm going for a full glam makeup look i will use this product along the top and bottom of my brow to give them a more defined shape. The packaging of this product is super chic and glamerous and makes it look expensive. I love how this product is water proof and it's a creamy texture rather than a gel. I find this product a bit pricey but it is so worth the splurge. It's definitely my favourite go to brow essential.

on 7/2/2015 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The best brow product ever - I would not try to replace this with anything else. The price can seem steep but when you notice how long one jar can last even when applied every freaking day, you'll get your moneys worth. The package is chic and expensive looking, it's a nice black and glass jar with ABH logo on it carved in gold. If you get this you don't need no brow gel or pencils, this gives you just as precise lines as you want, it's easy to blend and it's waterproof to the max. It also keeps the hair in place. Perfect product.

on 5/23/2015 2:29:00 PM

LOVE IT! As soon as I tried it I knew I wouldn't be using any other brow product again. This stuff is amazing! A little goes a long way so I'm sure it will last a very long time and its worth the money :) I also purchased the brush to go with it which is fab but I'm sure any brow/ gel liner brush would do as I have a few cheaper brushes that look exactly the same and will do the job.

on 4/27/2015 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Dipbrow pomade in caramel-
I was getting a bit bored of the lack of colour choices in brow products, so I thought I’d try ABH since they have a much broader range. In the tub it looks a bit ashy but on its fab, natural looking, not too dark or too light- good for caramel/ light warm brown hair.

This product is brilliant, if my natural brows weren’t so sparse it would be perfect, it’s a thick mousse consistency with good staying power, makes it easy to get a well defined brow. Unfortunately (I think) you can see the difference between where its covering hair and where you’ve got a baldy patch :(
My solution is to use a brow powder over the top, which sticks really well to the dipbrow, and gives you amazing eyebrows. If you’ve got quite full brows you wouldn't need the powder though.

*TIP to get the best out of this product you need a new, thin, slanted eyebrow brush, I use the Anastasia #15- this ensures you have clean lines, also try brushing your brows through with a spoolie before applying this to get rid of any dry skin/ stray foundation.
Xx

on 10/5/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This takes a really long time to get the hang of. I have had it about a month and I feel like I can finally put the correct amount on the brush. It does look natural IF you don't use too much, and its staying power is good (haven't used it in summer, though). I usually use the Milani brow pencil in Dark brown, but I chose this in Chocolate from a review by Kandi Johnson. I use a thin lip brush to apply, but I am going to look for a thinner, angled brow brush from now on. That will help a lot.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

does a great job of filling in sparse areas, lasts all day!

on 9/2/2009 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

For years I've been looking for the perfect eyebrows product (THE product who will stay all day, fill my brows perfectly, be the perfect color, looks totally natural and hopefully be TRULY waterproof). I have to say that this is in my top of the list products (no, I never got to find the PERFECT product but this is close!). The color (medium brown) is a good match for me, the texture makes it look very natural and it is close to be waterproof (well I can assure that it is GYM and SPAproof!). I dont understand why Sephora dont sell this anymore?

on 9/9/2008 2:31:00 PM

I used this before Sephora recommended the brow pencil alternative.
You can read my review for that. Here's the summary: Love it!!!

on 1/11/2008 2:59:00 PM

I have this in Brunette. The container is almost empty after 1 year of daily use.The color is very natural and the consistency is creamy.
I dab it on my hand to remove excess product and then apply it with an eyebrow brush.
I wan´t to repurchase again but my local Sephora doesn´t carry it anymore. Can only be bought on websites.
EDIT: Changed to a normal brow pencil (same result).

on 5/10/2007 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

(note: I have the brown pomade)

Perhaps I'm giving more credit than is due here, but I LOVE this product. However, I've only recently begun paying attention to my brows beyond basic tweezing, so it's possible that part of me is just in love with well-groomed brows.

Either way, this is the perfect balance of color and control for me. Consequently, I think it would be ideal for other eyebrow newbies. At first I wasn't quite sure how to apply it, and was using either my finger or the corner of a sponge. Both methods led to really uneven application and color splotches. No good.

Now I'm using a slanted liner brush to apply this. I just dab the bottom of the brush in the pomade, then brush it along my brows, following their natural shape. A couple swipes, and my brows are all filled in and stay in place all day. What's more, I often forget I have this on and rub my face, but this never smears.

This wouldn't be good for someone who needed more serious filling, or with really delicate brows, but I have full brows that can be a little unpredictable, and this reins them in perfectly. I am shocked at how much of a difference great brows can make in one's overall appearance. I apply this now everyday, even when I don't do a full face of makeup.

Popular Brows Products