Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Brow Pomade

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the very first product I used to fill in my eyebrows ever and it's going to stay that way since this product is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G ! It's super creamy and a little goes a long way since the color in these pots are so rich, just use a good eyebrows angle brush and you're good to go. The only cons about it is that with the time (I have been using it for 3 years now) , the product dries out a bit in the pot creating little dried specs, but other than that I don't have any complaint at all !

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is one of my favorite makeup products I own and I don't go a day without using it. It is incredibly easy to apply to the point that you have to learn to only take a little of the product at a time because it goes a long way. You also have to keep the cover on it so that it does not dry up and you need a good brush to apply with. It does dry very quickly, which is why the cap absolutely must be on when the product is not being applied. The staying power of this product is incredible. The only issue is with skin on skin contact (such as hand to brows). Some product might end up on your hand, but it won't smear on your face unless you really try. This product will survive sweat, humidity, and almost anything else you put it through. Applying the product did take me a little time to get used, but I cannot imagine going without it now! It costs $18 at Sephora and lasts an eternity because of how little product needs to be applied. I have it in dark brown, but it comes in a wide range of colors. I could not recommend it more highly!

Best eyebrow product EVER! It lasts all day without budging, and has an amazing color range. I have had color problems with eyebrow products in the past, but this pomade impresses me with the accuracy of the colors.

You need so little of this product, it will last a very very long time. Totally worth the price, and I will be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

If you have very ashy blonde hair, the shade "Taupe" is perfect for you. I had tried every drugstore eyebrow product, looking for a dark blonde shade that didn't come across too warm toned. Eventually, I decided to invest a little more money in my brows to get what I wanted and it payed off. This product is the perfect color and the creamy pomade doesn't tug at my prows like a pencil when applying, but lasts longer and has more pigment than a powder. It takes practice to not apply this product too heavily. Let's be honest, we all want strong, thick brows, but it's easy to overdo it. I found the best way to apply was with a simple, cheap ELF angled eyeliner brush from Target. It allowed me to glide a light straight line across the bottom of my brows and then fill in and flick upwards to add the appearance of more individual hairs. To blend this out, try using an eyelash/brow comb in a back and forth motion, up and out. I finish by setting my hairs in place with clear NYX eyebrow gel. And don't worry, this stuff is smudge proof. You are set all day long!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade in Ash Brown, and I absolutely love it. I'm an eyebrow girl, and I've used pencils, gels, powders, etc. This pomade is the perfect consistency for me.

The product is very pigmented, so you need to use a light hand when applying (helpful tip: the ends of your brows should be darker than the inner corners). The great thing about pigmented product is that it lasts forever in this little jar. I've had mine for about four months and I'm nowhere near the end (I use it every day).

If you find the product getting a little dry in the jar, put some on your brush and warm it up on the back of your hand before applying. That should do the trick.

I think one of the best things about this pomade is that you can outline your brows and the pomade will stick to your hairs and your skin without smearing--great news for sparse brows or people who want to give themselves a little thicker shape.

Love it!

This stuff is life changing! Using pomade can be hard if you're new to using it. A little goes a long way and its very precise with the right brush. The best part of this is that it's SMUDGEPROOF. Before I had dip brow pomade, my eyebrows would come off mid-day and after getting a massage. After dip brow pomade, my eyebrows are still on my face until I wipe it off and still on after a massage!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Anastasia

After 4 months of using this product wrong, I can finally say I learned the correct way to apply it and I love this pomade! I want to review this and tell people how I use it so no one gets disappointed like I did. This was the first time I really splurged on an expensive eyebrow product, I have pretty thick, nice eyebrows naturally, I just accidentally over plucked then on the ends and now I have to fill them in. I watched Youtubers use this product countless times and it always applied on so smoothly and so pigmented. I got the color dark brown, since my hair is almost black. When I finally got to use this, I stuck my eyebrow brush in it, dipped it in the product and began to fill in my brows. It looked so streaky and almost like a light red-brown. Especially on spots where my eyebrows were nearly hairless on the ends. I would have to build it up by adding more and more and that took away the crisp aspect. They looked so smudgy and uneven. I just continues to fill them in this way, with a makeup remover wipe guiding me through the process and fixing the smudging. I was so confused about how these Youtubers applied this so smooth and clean. One day, I stumbled across a YouTube video where the girl said to apply some to the lid of the pomade and warm it up with the brush until it's very smooth, then apply. The amount she applied to the lid was almost double the amount I had been using and the texture after being smoothed out looked so much creamier than what I have experienced. So, I tried this technique and now I understand the magic and rainbows and unicorns behind this pomade. The product NEEDS to be worked with and smoothed out to be able to glide on smoothly, especially in any bare spots. Also, I typically "scoop" out product onto the lid instead of just dabbing my brush in the product. It's literally like a paint job for your eyebrows and that's how you have to treat this product. My eyebrows have never looked better now and I finally feel like I got my money's worth out of this pomade. I took one lippy off because this is not an easy product to use at first. It takes a while (obviously for me) to get the hang of it. Overall, it really does make your eyebrows look great if you do it right.

this is a good product, but can be a little pricey. makes my eyebrows kinda oily though, but it's not that bad/ noticeable. my pomade tends to dry out faster than usual, but nothing a few drops of baby oil can't fix. lasts hours on my oily combo skin, fades a bit after coming in contact with water but that's actually impressive considering my skin is pretty oily around my forehead/ t-zone area.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to like this product. I am particular about brows and so many people raved about this. I've had it for about a month and I can say that I think it's terrible and overpriced.

-Too pigmented, even using a light, light touch I have to take some off.
- Oxidizes in strange colors. I have had it turn red and black on my face.
- Hours after putting it on, I will sometimes find that it has spread outside of my brows. Gross.

I won't buy this again. It's been a big disappointment.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I decided to switch from the Anastasia Brow Duo to the Dipbrow after seeing all the hype about this product on social media. The Brow Duo did a good job filling in my eyebrows but Dipbrow is by far my favorite eyebrow product. I have pale Asian skin with naturally dark brown hair and Dark Brown is a perfect shade for me. When I first started using Dipbrow the pigmentation was so dark, it was easy to over-apply with a heavy hand. I found that as I used the product more and more the exposure to air would kind of dry out the top layer so the eyebrow brush wouldn't pick up as much product, which ended up being the perfect solution to nice structured but naturally feathered eyebrows. For me to get the feathered look, it's really important to use the spoolie to blend out the product right when you apply it. I define the back arch of my eyebrows first then apply a line to outline the bottom of my eyebrow and feather it out with the spoolie while also using upward stroking motions to fill in my brows. I use whatever is left on my brush to outline the top of my brows and spoolie everything again to make it natural and soft.

I would definitely buy this product again, although it will be a while before I run out of my first pot. I've been using it for well over a year and there's still a good half pot of product left.

Popular Brows Products