October 24, 2014 | 1737 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Pomade

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This takes a really long time to get the hang of. I have had it about a month and I feel like I can finally put the correct amount on the brush. It does look natural IF you don't use too much, and its staying power is good (haven't used it in summer, though). I usually use the Milani brow pencil in Dark brown, but I chose this in Chocolate from a review by Kandi Johnson. I use a thin lip brush to apply, but I am going to look for a thinner, angled brow brush from now on. That will help a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Jennaperez0808

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

does a great job of filling in sparse areas, lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For years I've been looking for the perfect eyebrows product (THE product who will stay all day, fill my brows perfectly, be the perfect color, looks totally natural and hopefully be TRULY waterproof). I have to say that this is in my top of the list products (no, I never got to find the PERFECT product but this is close!). The color (medium brown) is a good match for me, the texture makes it look very natural and it is close to be waterproof (well I can assure that it is GYM and SPAproof!). I dont understand why Sephora dont sell this anymore?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by aqualeah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this before Sephora recommended the brow pencil alternative.
You can read my review for that. Here's the summary: Love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 2:59:00 PM More reviews by ShellyMtz

I have this in Brunette. The container is almost empty after 1 year of daily use.The color is very natural and the consistency is creamy.
I dab it on my hand to remove excess product and then apply it with an eyebrow brush.
I wan´t to repurchase again but my local Sephora doesn´t carry it anymore. Can only be bought on websites.
EDIT: Changed to a normal brow pencil (same result).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2007 1:07:00 AM More reviews by hiphopgirl

(note: I have the brown pomade)

Perhaps I'm giving more credit than is due here, but I LOVE this product. However, I've only recently begun paying attention to my brows beyond basic tweezing, so it's possible that part of me is just in love with well-groomed brows.

Either way, this is the perfect balance of color and control for me. Consequently, I think it would be ideal for other eyebrow newbies. At first I wasn't quite sure how to apply it, and was using either my finger or the corner of a sponge. Both methods led to really uneven application and color splotches. No good.

Now I'm using a slanted liner brush to apply this. I just dab the bottom of the brush in the pomade, then brush it along my brows, following their natural shape. A couple swipes, and my brows are all filled in and stay in place all day. What's more, I often forget I have this on and rub my face, but this never smears.

This wouldn't be good for someone who needed more serious filling, or with really delicate brows, but I have full brows that can be a little unpredictable, and this reins them in perfectly. I am shocked at how much of a difference great brows can make in one's overall appearance. I apply this now everyday, even when I don't do a full face of makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2007 11:59:00 AM More reviews by missilita1

I have black hair (black brows) and the closest shade the pomade comes in is DARK BROWN, which sorta works... The little compact is really gorgeous and even though the pomade consistency seems thick and waxy I don't know why this does absolutely nothing to hold my brows in place. It's like I'm only applying color. No styling function! I think I'll go back to using eyeliner and brow gel.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2006 10:40:00 PM More reviews by sll74

before i knew better i liked this but then i realized that my brows had a "grayish" tint to them. the pros are that it's not oily and supposedly it conditions but i just the color was a little off. i bought not one but 2 of these in different shades (at $25 + shipping) in brunette and brown...neither looked really different which ticked me off. my brows looked better than being naked but i started using my mac waterproof eyeliner on my brows in the dark brown and they looked so much better...well what do you know...the mac is cheaper, easier to get and looks 100% better on me....IF you can try this before you buy go for it but if you have to order on-line like i did then save yourself some money and don't do it...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2004 4:14:00 PM More reviews by tkaste

I do like this look, natural looking and it does last, I will have to re-review in the summer to see if it runs.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2004 2:25:00 AM More reviews by emmagold

Smudgy and greasy looking.