Almay Pure Tints in Blush

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/18/2009 11:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I buy tons of lipsticks, tints, glosses and so on. I always re-purchase this. It goes on creamy, gives enough color, moisturizes well and i always have it in my purse. Its not a tint though, but its not strong colour. I have it in many colours. Love it.

on 1/12/2009 10:58:00 PM

its allrghit...didn't really use it much..was kinda dark on me..

on 4/21/2008 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i liked the mauve shimmer but i dont care for the color blush. its too pink for my skin which has yellowish tones. im buying the nude, hopefully it'll be better.

on 9/13/2007 7:46:00 PM

This is pretty much bubble gum pink lipstick with SPF 25. So if you like barbie pinks and want a slim compact lipstick this would be a winner for you.

Unfortunately it's a loser for me... I was hoping it to be a tint/sheer but instead its opaque and creamy hot pink. It's not moisturizing either but it is a protective lipcare more than anything... I'll stick with the clear version of this (which btw, leaves a pale shimmer so it's not exactly clear either).

The packaging is great though, slim and sleek enough to fit into the pocket! I just wish this was a sheer pink and not a gaudy hot pink! Thankfully I got this for about a dollar on sale but it still feels like a dollar wasted.

on 5/27/2007 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

This lipcolor is a dissapointment. It is very bright and the opposite of sheer. It makes my lips LOOK chapped, but it protects the from the sun and moisturizes. The smell is like cheap pastel crayons. If I put on a little, it's ok.BUT... Looks best on fair skintones, and give me a "pinchy" look. But overall, a bad product.

on 8/5/2005 10:16:00 AM

I was expecting sheer, and sheer it was NOT. It has the texture of cakey lipstick, and the smell isn't that great. I like the SPF 25. If I repurchase this again it will definately be in CLEAR.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in berry and was expecting it to be more of a lip balm with sheer color. It was thick and had an unpleasant old lady makeup smell. I wasn't impressed as I usually like most Almay products. I too bought this on sale, I have only been able to use it twice because the smell is so medicinal. I will not be repurchasing it.

so pink i really don't like the color and not as sheer as i wanted it to be.

on 10/18/2003 6:24:00 PM

This one is not as sheer as the other pure tints I own. A bright pink, and not very wearable IMO. I do like the smooth texture of these tints.

on 6/28/2003 12:54:00 PM

Ugh, like BRIGHT NEON PINK. The display color chart was completely misleading. It didn't even feel that moisturizing! I do like the slim case though, but the balm itself was overpriced and ugly IMO.

Popular Lip Treatments