July 31, 2014 | 1710 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Fructis Fortifying Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by terresaait

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo and the matching conditioner left my hair in the worst shape it's ever been in.
Itchy, sore scalp, 'build' of greasy film and a dry crunchy feeling upon drying hair.
It was cheap but worth paying more for a decent shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by jenny12230

The scent of this shampoo is great. But when I used it ONCE. The next day my hair started to fall. Like one hair and another. Absolutely freaked me out! Never going to use this product again.(And my hair got greasy just after the first day!)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by keri1983

My seven year old daughter and i both had itchy scalps which i thought might be due to using fructis,but then i thought we'll try it again and see what happens,and our heads were 'very' itchy,and sore with all the scratching!I will NEVER use this shampoo again!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by victoriamorgan

Consumer Search was mistaken. This did nothing for my hair, other than make it worse. I have waist length, normal textured and slightly oily hair. I wash it every other day and deep condition once a week. My hair is colored/highlighted every 6 weeks. That combined with the length equates to a serious breakage problem when I threw fructis into the mix. The shampoo led my normally not-so-oily roots to become greasy by day's end and the conditioner couldn't even be finger-combed more than a quarter of the way down. I gave it two miserable weeks. Never again. And worst of all, totally gross but true, it gave me blemishes on my scalp and neck. Never have I had a blemish, let alone 10, on my HEAD. They were painful and embarrassing. It took approximately a month for everything to heal. Whatever oily, greasy, pore-clogging filler they're using is flat out bad for your hair AND skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by linet182

HATE THIS SHAMPOO! Only nice thing I could say about this product is that it smells fantastic. Other then that it made my hair SUPER greasy and it felt dirty not even 24 hours after washing my hair. horrible product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by SMichelle85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This shampoo is garbage!! A lot of people are complaining that their scalp suffered after using this and I will say this stuff definitely made my hair FALL OUT!!! What on earth are they even putting in this stuff? I quit using it and slowly (over months) my hair is growing back. I was using it along with the conditioner. Nope, I will spend the extra $ from now on for my hair stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Jules16

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved the smell of this product but, I, and my family all developed (non itchy) scabs on our scalps within a few weeks of using. Switched back to another shampoo and all our scalps cleared up. Keeping clear of this product in future.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked it at first. Fresh smell. Cleans well. But after using it for a while it makes my hair like straw. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by dreamsandreverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I despise this product. I like the scent, but that's it. The shampoo made my hair feel coated and just plain nasty. I felt like I had to wash after I had just shampooed it. It was as if someone had dumped a bucket of grease on my head. After my shower and when my hair was dried there was a huge amount of buildup along with an itchy scalp. It was disgusting. I had a roommate who used it without a problem but it was just not for me.
It was cheap but definitely not worth even that.

I will not buy again. I would rather never wash my hair than to use this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This seemed to coat my hair a little and not get it clean enough..the one i have has 'moisture works' on the front under Fortifying