October 23, 2014 | 1989 users online

Skincare - Body - Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Dusting Powder Drum [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ECLion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My go-to baby powder. A little grainier than the regular, but for the light scent and natural-ness, that and the price don't matter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

i use this occasionally.it smells very nice. you can buy this at target

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Ceci2468

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this. It smelled so good. I think I'm allergic to something in it. I checked the ingredients and have no idea what it could be. It makes me itch like you wouldn't believe. Even after I washed the area, it still itched. I had to use sulfur soap and some hydrocortisone for a couple of days. I was using Johnson's Baby powder cornstarch before with no problems and decided to try this. Guess I'll have to go back to Johnson's. Maybe I'll try it again just to make sure but I don't know when because I think about that itching and ugh!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 4:41:00 AM More reviews by crimsonkitty

Love the smell! Makes me sweat lesser than usual!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2007 6:14:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice osmanthus smelling powder. It's safe and natural to use and doens't contain anything harsh that could cause irritation. The best part of this powder is the fragrance -- it's sweet and includes powdered myrhh, rose buds and baking soda. It keeps me cool and smelling nice all day. Lovely. Wish it came in a bigger container.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice, sweet apricot scented baby powder with quality, natural ingredients. Normaly I buy Johnson's for economy's sake, but every one in a while I'll splurge on this. It comes in a small container so in my house it doesn't last very long, but I do like it and would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by flossfairy

I love this powder! The drum with the puff is adorable, and you can refill it with the less-expensive canister. It smells great, and is talc free!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2004 12:57:00 PM More reviews by badkitty

I used this on my son's bottom when he was really little and I love it. It smells way nicer than regular baby powder and the price is reasonable. Now that he doesn't need powder on him anymore I use it myself after a shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 9:03:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this powder! Not only is it wonderful on my baby (helps keep his heat rash at bay), I love to use it on myself as well. A fresh clean scent, adorable pink color and it rubs in nicely. I will absolutely be purchasing this one again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2004 1:22:00 PM More reviews by vanillachai

This powder smells nice and fresh. I like it because it's not tested on animals. Plus, if you have sensitive skin you can use it, it's gentle because it's made for baby's skin.