December 22, 2014 | 1779 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lix in The Last Strawberry

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Snow_Angel350

I love bonne bell! I'v been using them for as long as i can remeber. I like this "lip balm" I needed something i could use when i'm at work - somehting with a little hint of color and moister that i can just whip out of my pocket real fast. Perfect! tiny bit of shine and the slightest bit of a pinky color, very soft too. I like the thin little tube packaging too. The smell is okay, just remindes me of every other strawberry flavor they make. So i'll keep this around until i find something better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

I relly liked this, it flattered my PPP skin and added a nice berry tint to my lips. I do hate the packageing because it is thin and small and fell out of my purse causeing me to lose this. I am upset but I will just have to buy another.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2004 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MaryElyse

I liked this a lot. It was a nice tinted redish-pinkish color that was really nice. but now I lost it so im go to buy another one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Maaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for another product when I found a sample of this one in the store. It looked nice, so I decided to buy it. I like the in-between color it has--you know, not light but not dark, either. It also smells like strong strawberries. However, the gloss isn't noticable unless you smile a VERY happy smile. I used it for a school picture and I didn't see anything. Oh well, it's still a nice product.

EDIT: If I didn't mention it above, you should know that sometimes the swivel thing on this product doesn't work. I noticed mine wasn't completely in the tube and the swivel didn't budge, so I pushed it with my finger--and the some of the gloss broke off and got on my hand. Sorry, but I don't want to deal with that. I'll leave 3 l/s, but I'm starting to loathe this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2004 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholicx131

I really like this lip gloss. It's not too glossy actually, I usually wear Maybelline Lip Polish or the Lip d'votion that I got this free with over it. The Last Strawberry is a pretty color for me though. If I ever ran out (I don't use it very much) I would probably buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2003 4:27:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this stuff is a pretty muted lightly shimmerd raspberry/strawberry shade. it smells strange tho. it reaks of plastic and immatation raspberry flavour. but i think i will try the "Blush" smooth shades for a replacemnt. they seem to have the same color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think everyone I know owns one of these, and I often see this shade featured in magasines, so I thought I'd try it. Mistake!!! It turned a weird flat pink on my lips, very unflattering. I think it would look alright on someone who's very cool toned, but it made me look dead. Also, it's kind of expensive for what it is, these used to be about two dollars and are now around five.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2003 10:21:00 AM More reviews by electro_cutting

I saw this lipgloss in a magazine, and it looked so pretty on the model! It was glossy and had a pretty hint to it. It also came with a mini sample in the magazine, and it looked amazing on me!! I immediatly went and bought it along with I scream. I was soo disapointed =[! The lip gloss was frosty and non glossy at all. I did like the tone of colour though. But a week later, the twistie thing broke! This lipgloss is overrated, but i would probably buy it again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2003 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love the natural color, a tint of soft shimmery pink, but this dried out my lips really badly. I thought this was supposed to be a lip balm!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2003 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Sophia904

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a little too light for me, and the smell got annoying after awhile. It comes in a thin twisty tube, which i don't like as much as the regular smacker's tubes. Mine melted a lot, and then it broke so I just threw it away.