October 23, 2014 | 1859 users online

Pressed Powders - Neutrogena - Fresh Finish Pressing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2005 11:22:00 AM More reviews by libby99

I really like this powder. I have light, which looked dark and yellow-ish in the store, but is the perfect color. I have yellow undertones and the color match is perfect for me. This would not be a good color for someone with very pink undertones. The puff is the worst ever, might as well apply with cardboard, but the powder itself is the perfect blend of sheer and color. It really evens out my skin tone yet looks natural. The best pressed powder I've tried in years.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2004 10:47:00 PM More reviews by GoodGirlsBleed

I love this stuff. Powders tend to scare me and not work well on my combination skin, but this one foes on great. It doesn't lool like I'm wearing makeup and it evens out my skin out nicely. I don't use it much simply because I hate powder and foundation, but I love it regardless :) My only qualm would be the sponge-- it applies powder too thickly for my liking so I use a large brush instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2003 11:38:00 AM More reviews by suikey

I wanted to review Healthy Skin pressed powder but didn't find the exact name on the list. I guess this is the one. Anyhow, I am a big fan of pressed powder since I don't like the painting feeling of liquid foundation and I think loose powder is kind of messy. I bought this one because of my trust in Neutrogena. The sponge is very soft, but the powder doesn't sit in well even if I apply right after using moisturizer. Either it is not fine enough or it isn't suited for direct applying. I decide to use it up and try something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2003 8:22:00 PM More reviews by falldream24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I seem to be in the minority here-but this is by far THE WORST powder I've ever purchased. The hue was much too orange for my skin (I went with Light which is my normal shade), and the powder felt heavy on my face. I applied it with a very light hand, yet when I looked at my face in my car mirror, the powder was noticeable and accentuated the two dry patches on my face (I have normal to dry skin). I threw the entire compact away. I've not had success with any of Neutrogena's face products, and will be avoiding them for certain in the future! I wanted to write "Run, Run, Run Away from this powder", but it appears that some do enjoy it. Still my advice would be to steer clear!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 2:30:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is decent unscented powder that does its job and has no complaints from me.