Bonne Bell Lip Shox in Electric Spark

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

I liked the color, but it burned my lips and felt gritty. I really wanted to like it too. I ended up giving it away.

on 8/17/2004 10:41:00 PM

i got this on sale for a dollar. i love the sheer purple color with multi color glitter sparkles in it! smells and tastes SOO good! like some kind of berry flavoured candy. but overall its such a "novelty" color. not really your everyday pink nude.. but great for that special occasion!

on 3/10/2004 2:59:00 PM

k, this stuff smells and tastes amazing, but the purpley colour makes me look dead. im bummed too cuz it really is such a pretty colour, and it has glitter in it. i thought the purple would go good with my green eyes, but i was wrong. i just look dead and half frozen. im giving this to my little cousin.boooo.

on 11/29/2003 9:31:00 PM

i like this. it smells good and it tastes good (compared to others i've tasted, you know when u accidently lick ur lips!) anywayz, i got it for like $1 or maybe a little more becuz it was half off. normal price i would never buy it becuz i would never spend like $3 or $4 for lipgloss. it doesnt last too long tho. but its pretty and the bottle is really pretty too!

on 2/10/2003 2:26:00 PM

Love these glosses! Electric Spark is a mauvey-purple color with loads of glitter. It goes on a sheer iridescent purple color that looks amazing when it catches in the light. I don't find the glitter to be gritty at all. The brush-wand applicator is easy to use. The gloss is slippery and silky, which means it is not sticky, but it also doesn't last too long. Which doesn't bother me, because they only cost about $3 each.

Recommended for Medium Skin