Avon Flavor Savers - Bubble Gum

Price: $

on 7/17/2009 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wow!! This product has such good reviews here, I feel kinda bad giving it only 2 tubes!!! But I didn't like it much, I thought the smell was okay but very synthetic, the taste kinda blah and the actual function of the product, wasn't great. It came of it little chunks on my lip, whenever I applied I'd find little bits of pink that I'd have to apply pressure to smooth out. Plus it has no SPF.

on 6/4/2009 2:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Nice moisturizing lip balm with a real bubble gum scent. I've lost track of how many of these I've purchased over the years.

on 4/4/2009 10:24:00 PM

I'll definitely be repurchasing this. In fact, I'm on my second tube! It leaves shine and a slight tint making it perfect for when I don't feel like wearing lipstick. I love the taste too.

on 1/11/2009 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love love this lip balm! The flavor is really nice and not too overpowering. The moisture is awesome, but what's really remarkable about this little tube is the perfect flush of pink it gives my lips. And this color lasts a long time too! At 99 cents you can't go wrong!

on 7/22/2007 12:57:00 AM

Very pleasantly surprised by this product. I love the way it looks on my lips...it gives me a very subtle hint of pink. It feels thinner on the lips then most lip balm, but I like that about it....it makes me want to keep rubbing my lips together, haha. I put it on before I go to bed sometimes, and when I wake up my lips feel really moisturized, and I can still feel a little bit of the product left on them. Would definitely purchase again...love the price!

on 6/29/2007 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can't love and praise this product enough. I have tried many brands, drugstore and dept. stores, and every time I come back to it. It's a staple in my purse. It's an lovely pink but not cheap look at all. It evens my lip tone and sheds a very adorable color. Apply smoothly. Only regret is no SPF. Hope Avon can formulate an alternative.

on 12/7/2005 8:17:00 PM

This smells exactly like the bubble gum lipsmacker, just like real bubble gum.

on 6/18/2005 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't complain too much for 79 cents, but I like Cherry much better than Bubble Gum. The BG flavor leaves no tint (I like tint!) and to me just smells like sickly wintergreen vomit.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was one of my first lip balms as a kid (I ate at least four tubes, LOL). I don't have one right now, but if it's as good and tasty as I remember... =D

I was so excited when I first saw this balm!! The colour in the tube seemed to be some kind of sheer rosy tint, but I was wrong about it. No colour. Too thin and watery in my taste. Love the scent thought. I didn't lose much though, as it's so cheap!!

Popular Lip Glosses