Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) Vanilla Milk Shake tart

4.3

on 1/20/2006 7:07:00 PM

If you are looking for subtle vanilla this is it. Took awhile to get going but when it did it was incredible. I love it's a vanilla that isn't spicy. Smells like a vanilla malt to me or like vanilla custard from Culvers restaurant. I detect either malt or a very slight carmel scent. Overall the tart is subtle (but not so much that you couldn't smell it), so this would be a perfect scent to burn for a large gathering since I couldn't imagine anyone being offended by the scent. Not to sweet or spicy. A definate repurchase.

on 6/28/2004 2:37:00 AM

Liked the smell, but wasn't as strong as her other scents. This smelled like a "dry" vanilla type of smell, it wasn't as cloying as you would think vanilla gets.

on 1/31/2004 9:27:00 PM

I really didn't like the scent of this one. It was a weird,almost "burnt" like scent.

on 1/21/2004 2:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

mmm... smells just like a McDonalds vanilla milkshake! Another must try!

on 12/1/2003 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This smells so good. The scent flows throughout my entire apartment!

on 10/22/2003 6:52:00 PM

Nice creamy vanilla scent, pretty strong scent throw. Not my favorite but still nice.

on 9/25/2003 5:46:00 PM

Yet another yummy tart from AZW. Terrific, creamy vanilla, with a hint of coconut...2 of my favorite scents, so can't go wrong here! This will definitely go on my "permanent order" list, lol =).

on 2/10/2003 1:47:00 AM

Mmm.. this smells of a sweet vanilla that makes my room smell gorgeous. Lasts for ages too!

Popular Candles