October 23, 2014 | 1721 users online

Mascara - Canmake - super volume long mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by kims3142

Awesome. Holds curl really well even without primer, and stays on. It is actually really hard to remove. Very dark and the brush is good at catching all the lashes. The only thing bad about this is that it is so hard to remove, but any other mascara that is easy remove always smudges on me. Volume & length, very good, longevity is ok- it dries out in about 4 weeks, but I it a lot.

I buy mine on ebay can't find a store that carries it in my area. Really holds the curl for Asian eyelashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2006 12:54:00 AM More reviews by helenmelon

Got this in an RAOK. it's an okay product. Not spectacular but now bad. Didn't flake, but clumped when I layered too much

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2004 1:23:00 PM More reviews by hamazaki

I like this mascara, it's a cheaper version of my Anna Sui Long Lash Mascara, although not as lengthening as Anna Sui (her long lash mascara is superb) but this gives you extra volume, natural looking, and longer lashes. The fibres sticks to yer lashes and doesn't flake that much (well.. just a LITTLE bit). The more you coat yer lashes, the longer they get, and more volumized as well. It also separates and doesn't smudge at all. It also CURLS! and HOLDS curl! very GOOD PRICE! Buying Anna Sui really dries out my wallet. Thumbs up for the Canmake mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2004 2:14:00 PM More reviews by candeecake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I saw how well it works for some of my friends, so I tried it. Real disappointment for me. The wand makes it impossible to glide the mascara onto the lashes, talk about lengthens! *sighed* The hair on the wand is soooo short!!! I'm not talking about the fibre here, it's the wand!!! The brush/hair is so short that it's filled with mascara, there isn't any gap for me to glide the wand over my lashes!!! Since I cannot even glide mascara onto my lashes, I won't comment about the quality of the mascara then. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2003 1:36:00 AM More reviews by watermelon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a really great mascara for its price. even though it says super volume it does not give much volume but its great for length cos of the fibres. the texture is very good too, not too dry like the ayura mascara and only 1/4 of its price. the wand is a big too big and thick but its slighly curved which makes a huge difference when using fibre based mascaras i think. excellent product and even better price. would definitely buy this again. edited to say that sadly this baby smudges when used alone, however it stays put when used with another waterproof mascara.