August 27, 2014 | 1957 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lipshake "Choco-Mallow Mixer"

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2005 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Toitgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ym

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by gabrielk

On the whole, this product is pretty bad. It does smell really good--just like marshmallows! (wonder how they do that?)--but when I put it on, it's this horrendous silvery frosty color that makes me look dead. Oh, and the gloss has a tendency to leak out the top of the tube. The only way this product is usable for me is to put three or four TINY dots of it over a too-bright lipstick. That way, the lipstick gets toned down, and it has an interesting-looking, very slight frost. However, I'm disappointed I bought this, and I wouldn't buy it again when (if?) I ever use it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2003 11:45:00 PM More reviews by EmmaPeel2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow. This is terrible. It spells lovely (kind of like Rocky Road ice cream). But it goes on my lips silver. Yes, silver! If I rub my lips together, it fades to grey. Either way, I look dead. Not a good thing. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 1:27:00 AM More reviews by AnnMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EEEE-Gad. This is the worst stuff to ever lay across my lips. Horrible smelling, a thin, gritty formula...need I say more?