Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion

3.8

Ingredients: Deionized Water,Isopropyl Alcohol,Sodium Sulfate, Zinc Oxide,Hydrolyzed Serum Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein,Pyridoxine, Niacinamide, Panthenol,Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Biotin 5/20/09

I used it way more than the bottle said to, but this shrunk a huge cyst in like 2 days. Definitely worth the money-just wish it wasn't so runny and messy. Also, it can be worn under makeup! So that's great. And even before the cyst shrunk it made it feel so much less painful. Great product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A good product for cystic acne or difficult acne.

Good for cystic acne. Doesn't dry me out at all. It definitely has a medicinal smell but the strong scent disappears in less than 10 seconds so don't worry about it.

This product is NOT a miracle worker overnight but it helps. It calms down redness, etc. The bottle says I should use it every other day but I use it everyday right now since I have acne problems.

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this product was extremely drying and gave me an allergic reaction. After using it twice I developed an itchy rash all over my face. This also smells HORRIBLE, it has an intense alcohol smell. The package says to put this on your face using your hands, but it is in liquid form and I had to use a cotton pad to apply.

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have some acne on my shoulders/chest/back that have been bothering me for years. After using this product for a couple weeks it has significantly helped my acne to the point where only my right shoulder (the area that most most severe) still has some acne. I highly recommend this product if you've been insecure about any body acne.

And it's so simple to add to your regiment! While I'm waiting for my toner to dry before treating, I just shake my buffering lotion up and drop all over my shoulders/chest/back, rub in, and voila! You're done.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My skin was suuper itchy when I put this on. Had to use my fingers because a q-tip would just soak it up. It's a messy product and I didn't see any improvement.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love this! Even though I regularly use Retin-A, I still get the occasional pimple or painful cyst. This is not a miracle overnight product but it does shrink large bumps much quicker than my Retin-A ever has, in addition to reducing the pain. Each time I use it, it's been very effective in drying up and treating pimples. The last time I used it on a cyst, it faded within 3-4 days versus a week. Bonus: you can wear it under makeup.

I have had acne on my chin on and off since my 20s. It flares during PMS, but i am breaking out most of the month. Recently I've been getting those deep painful cystic type bumps that don't come to a head. I was planning to go to derm, but had a few other medical bills to pay so I thought I'd try this. If you have cystic pimples run do not walk to buy this. It has a very thin consistency, but is powerful. After cleansing i apply to chin and wherever i have a cyst pimple. I then put calamine over that ( similar to the drying lotion in this line) the next day the bump is flatter, hurts less, and starting to heal. I repeat nightly until its gone. I have sensitive skin and no irritation with this. It is runny so you have to be quick when you put on hand and apply. I will keep as a staple in my acne arsenal. I paid $19 at ulta.

I much prefer the Drying Lotion for cystic pimples.

I am suffering from hormonal cystic pimples after childbirth. After reading the reviews on MUA i decided that this is a must try for me.

This comes in a plastic squeeze bottle with a dropper. Not very good in my opinion as it makes application a tad more inconvenient as I had to tilt my face in order not to let the product slide and drip onto the ground.

I tried this product on a newly formed cystic pimple and to my surprise, it really subsided the following day. At the same time I found new ones forming elsewhere.

So I proceeded to apply them on the newly formed pimples and to my dismay, it didn't work at all.

Not willing to waste my money, repeatedly applied on those but sad to say, some subsided some continued to grow to their full size.

Due to the inconsistent performance of this product, I cannot say for sure if it really works, but I'll make do with it until i find something better.