Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Simple, alcohol-free toner that gets the job done. Nothing more, nothing less. I will continue to buy it as it is one of the few alcohol-free options out there, and it is currently my standard toner. It is pretty moisturizing, and I find that I don't have to apply moisturizer after using this, which is definitely a bonus. I wish there was an alcohol-free variety that contained salicylic acid as well for the breakout-prone times.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I use this toner in the morning and it is a wonderful hydrating toner that is refreshing for the morning. Refines the pores and enables the skin to bind and hold on to the more hydrating serums and oils and moisturizers that follow in my routine (Origin's Original Skin Serum, Josie Maran's Argan Oil, and Bareminerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer- soon to be discontinued) , and it does wonders. A basic product but gentle and effective and so refreshing. For reference I have dry/dehydrated skin but that is somewhat prone to breakouts when a product disagrees with it and hormonally. but this is such a good prep step. Or a refreshing morning "cleanse" when my skin is feeling exceptionally dry and can't stand cleansing in morning. Would recommend and repurchase. My Mom who has mature yet oily skin also loves this and has for years.

I bought this when my Michael Todd toner was running low (I am in Australia and it will take a while for Michael Todd to ship my goods to me!).

The toner wasn't bad but it just doesn't really do anything for my skin which is why I gave it 3 lippies. It doesn't irritate my skin so that's always good :)

It works for other people but I got bad itchy rash from using this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love toners that don't contain alcohol and this one is gentle and doesn't dry out my skin or leave it red afterwards. It removes a little of what my cleanser might leave behind, has a pleasant odor and nice to use. I however don't really think it is anything extra special. Its just a nice basic toner that happens to be one of the few alcohol free ones.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have oily skin and this really increased it....BAD
I tried to allow my skin some time to get used to this but it just continued to worsen.

purchased this item totally on a whim - I have never used any neutrogena products, ever in my life.

I love the light scent and the fact that it doesn't dry my skin out at all. In fact, it makes my skin feel really smooth and clean. I have only just started using this and I am in love with it

I used this when I was younger (late High School to early university years), & found that it didn't do much to help my then-very oily, breakout-prone skin. I did like that it felt refreshing on the skin & it took off facial wash residue post-cleansing. Other than that, this is better-suited for those with normal complexions.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- it does its job and removes all remaining dirt off my face
- makes my face feel super clean

CONS:
- its not the most hydrating toner, so for super dry skin it won't hurt, but it might not help either.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This toner is just water in a bottle. I didnt do anything to my face at all. But I have to say that I have very sensitive eyes and it didnt irritate them either. Not good, not bad, just plain water.